Chapter-16

Elena's POV

After all the Chase drama we were back to school and back to our normal lives. Mirinda and I are now close than ever. Oh and did I tell you, Luke changed all his periods to match mine. It is annoying. Any guy who would talk to me would earn a death glare.

Now I think this guy is a werewolf. I don't particularly believe in supernatural but if I did then Luke would be the incarnation of Lucifer.

I am serious. He is everywhere. And it's getting on my nerves.

"Uhhh..... Luke ?"

"Hmm..."

"Can we talk ?"

He turned. His expression serious. He looked like he just saw big foot.

"Is this one of those conversations where you say that it's not working and we should break up ? Cuz if it is, drop it. We are not breaking up. And if you think I can't force you, I can. That security in my house is to ensure you never run away again."

I look at him dumbfounded. And wide eyed. And shocked. Wait that would be an understatement. He put up security so I never run away again ?

Gosh this guy is gonna be the death of me.

"That's not what I wanted to talk about."

"Then what is it ?"

"We could you know distance ourselves ?"

"What ?" He snapped.

"That's not what I am saying. God Luke. I need some space. We go everywhere toghether. You installed a freaking security system, Luke. Are you crazy ?Man you even crashed mine and Mirinda's girls night. I won't leave. Okay ? Just all this.... it's suffocating me."

He looked at me with guiltiness. But then quickly covered it up with a frown.

"Its suffocating you ?"

"Yes "

"Well it nearly killed me to find you gone when I came out. You were nowhere. There was a slight chance that you went down to get something. But then I found your things gone. Like you were never there. And you know the worst part ? That it wasn't me who created this but I felt guilty that I couldn't make you trust me a little more."

"I am sorry. But this is not gonna work this way."

"Fine."

"So.....?"

"I will get my old time-table back and not crash Miranda's pajama parties anymore. But the security stays."

"Deal"

"But you will always tell me where you are. Or else no deal"

"Jesus. Fine"

"Deal."

Just then my phone pingged. I read the message and saw it was from my mom.

Hey baby. I am sorry for the other day. Could we meet up ? X

I turned to Luke who was staring at the screen like he was scanning something.

This is my mom. And she is sorry. She is never sorry. I think this is real this time. Maybe she wants to patch things up. I should meet up. I sent in a reply.

Okay.

"What?" Luke looked beyond furious.

"Luke it's not your decision to make."

It pinnged again.

Our home. Dinner time. 7:00. Today. X

Okay

" you are not going. And that's final."

"I am. Moreover she called me. Luke she is my mother."

"No. Moreover you are gonna need codes to get through the doors." He smirked.

"Ugh....."

"You really wanna go ?"

"Yeah. She deserves a second chance."

"Fine I come with you."

"What ? No "

"Okay. Then I guess we both stay here and enjoy each others company."

"Fine."

"Its 6 lets get ready"

"Okay"

This is gonna be a long night.