Chapter-14

Elena's POV.

Sunday rolled in pretty quick. Luke was having his friends over. And I felt like was intruding. I told him I could go to the mall with Mirinda or something. But he didn't agree. Let me tell you. You can never say no to this guy.

The doorbell rung. I got up to open the door. When I did I saw Alec, Toby and Aaron standing there. They looked shocked on seeing me here. It was getting awkward.
Aaron broke the silence," Um.... can we come in ?"

"O yeah yeah. Sorry."

"No prob, princess." He smirked.

I was going to object. Seriously what is it with people giving me nick names. But his voice beat me to it.

"Back off, she is mine."

Now I surely feel like property.

"Ya dude whatever."

They are talking like I am not here. I am not gonna stand here like some bimbo who like to see guys fighting over her. So I say,

"Hey don't talk like I am not here. And this she belongs to herself and no one else. And hence I am not property. And please don't call me princess."

"Got it" Aaron says. Others are just watching this show with an amused expression on their faces.

"You guys can go find something to eat. I am gonna have a word with my Angel here." Luke says.

Everyone starts moving. Alec puts an arm on Luke's shoulder and whispers something causing Toby and Aaron to break out laughing. Luke just glares. But then they leave into the kitchen.

Luke advances towards me and with each step he takes I take one back. But then I take a stand for myself. I stop backing up and muster up all the courage I can get. Luke stands in front of me. I stand on my tip toes and get to his height. I look directly into his eye and wait for the blow.

"Why did you say you belong to no one ?"

"I don't that's why"

He takes a step forward but I stand my ground.

"You do. And from now on you belong to me."

"Hey. You make me seem like a property. Which I am not."

"You aren't still you are mine. Now if you obeject that in front of someone else again I will not say anything but show them just who you belong to."

"How ?"

"Now that would be telling Angel." He strokes my nose.

"Tell me"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"I hate to break you two's dirty love talk but uh.... Luke just what exactly do you have anything to eat ? Cuz if there is we sure as he'll can't find anything." Toby's voice booms in the room.

We both look at him. Luke is more like glaring.

"Right. Got it" Toby says.

It looks like they exchanged some unspoken words. Huh that asshole named Luke.

"We will join you" Luke says.

"Um actually I will go out for a while and bring in some food." I say. I want to go out and not be in this house. Too much testosterone.

"No" Luke pipes in.

"Yes. I will go with her." Alec says.

"No I will" Luke says.