Chapter-13

Elena's POV

We arrive at his appartment. And I look at it in awe. Its not huge or spacious but it's everything I wanted to be in my appartment. I had to remind myself that I was here just temporarily.

Speaking of....

"Hey uh... I have some money. I can certainly crash at a motel. After some days when it's cool I will go back. You don't need to take trouble if you don't want to." I say to Luke and he gives me a blank expression.

"Listen to me and listen to me well. You are staying here and that's it. Don't try to convince me otherwise cuz that's not gonna happen. And as long as the question of you returning stands, you will not go back do you understand ?"

He says and with each word backs me up at a wall.

"Okay"

"Good"

He then leans and pecks me on the lips which catches me off guard. Then smirks and turns away.

That asshole.

Two can play at this game. I rush behind him and tackle him onto the ground and I sit on him. Then I start tickling him. It has no effect on him.

"What are you ? Why aren't you ticklish ?"

"Baby, I am Luke. I am not ticklish. Now it's time for my turn. Be ready. Cuz I won't spare you. And I show no mercy."

Hearing this I stare at him wide-eyed all the while making a plan for escape.

Then I suddenly jump up from him and run. I don't even know where to go. So I go into what looks like the master bedroom. I step in and then turn on the bathroom's light and pull the door so it looks like it's locked from inside.

"Angel, you can't hide from me. This is my home and I know every nook and corner of it."

Ugh that asshole
Ugh that handsome asshole
Ugh that sexy handsome asshole
Ugh that drool worthy sexy handsome asshole
Ugh that....

Okay stop. Now think. I shuffle the bed-sheets and then hide inside the closet. I keep a peeping gap so I can see what's happening.

Luke enters and looks around. Then his eyes land on the bathroom.

"Baby I know you are in the bathroom. Come out."

He walks in and there's no me. Yay part 1 successful. Then he looks around a little more and he sees the bedsheets. He bends and peeps to see under it. Yay part 2 successful too. Now I take that as my cue and slowly make out of the closet.

I tip-toe and reach the doorknob. But as I am about to turn it a hand circles around my waist and lifts me up in the air. I yelp out of surprise.

Luke puts me on his shoulder and throws me on his bed. Then he climbs on it and advances towards me. My heart is pounding in my chest.

"Angel, you can't run from me. I will always find you. No matter what."

"Luke you are scaring me."

"Good"

He pushes me down and holds my hands above my head and touches my lips with his. My breast to his chest. I blush. He smirks,

"I like the way I make you feel. And I love the fact that it's me who makes you feel this way. You are all mine."

I can't answer since his lips are already on mine and he makes love to me once more.

I think I have fallen for this possessive big bad boy.

Pretty small I know but next is gonna be huge so...