Chapter-10

I don't know how the picture is relevant but I fell in love with it. So....

The day ended in a blur and I was on my way to the parking lot. I came in with Luke today so I gotta wait for him. As I went I felt someone grab me from behind and I let out a yelp. But before I could scream a hand came over to my mouth.

I was being carried behind the school and I still had no idea who it was but I definitely wasn't Luke. He brings me down his shoulder and I am being pushed to a wall.

2 months into school and what not happens....

I look up to see Chase. He puts his both arms beside my head, caging me in. I step back but there is no space. He leans in a little but not too close and whispers,

"I told you not to trust McCain."

"Look, trust him or not is my choice. And it's none of your business."

I didn't mean to be hard but I just couldn't tolerate him talking about Luke that way. He leans in a little more, now too close to my liking but I shriek away. He leans in more and more till he nearly touches my lips but I look away so his lips are to my cheeks.

"It is my business when the girl I want is walking away to someone else."

"You make it sound like I am a possession."

"You don't have problems when he claims you like one. Then what wrong with me ?"

"But he doesn't treat me like one."

"Oh and I do ?"

"Carrying me here ? Like kidnapping me ? Yeah you do."

"To bad I don't give a shit"

"What ?" My voice comes nearly as a whisper.

"Yeah and keep this in mind. You are mine. I will have you one way or another."

With that the roughly brings my face to front and then crashes his lips to mine. Honestly I don't feel anything except being violated. He lifts his hand to cup my jaw and his other hand is already on my waist.

He asks for entrance but I keep my mouth shut so he painfully cups my jaw and I let out a scream but is soon muffled with his tongue ruining my mouth. I start crying. I don't want this. He was supposed to be a friend.

Then suddenly he is yanked off me and I feel the cool breeze. I open my eyes to see Luke and 3 other boys whose name I learnt to be Toby, Aaron and Alec.

Toby and Aaron hold him while Alec beats him continuously. I look aside to see Luke staring at me with....guilt ?

Without thinking I run off to him and hug his. My head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me. He puts his chin on my head and hugs me back twice tightly.

He then cups my jaw and looks me in the eye. It's not at all as painful as Chase's. In fact it's quite what I want right now. With Luke I feel complete and safe. Not violated.

He whispers," Sorry" and then leaves me there. He walks around me to where Chase and the others are and walks up to Chase and punches him square in the jaw. Luke's jaw is clench Bing and his knuckles have turned white. I walk up behind him and put my hand on his shoulder.

Chase looks taken aback for a second but regains himself and advances to punch Luke. I step in front of him with my hands in my face so as to protect myself from the blow. I didn't want Luke to get hurt here so I stepped up.

Chase's hand collided with my ear and the cheeks and I am knocked onto the ground with a thud. It takes me a moment to register what happened but when I do, I look up to see Chase with a sadistic smile on his face.

He looks me directly and says," Serves you right bitch. Next time you will not defend him."

Luke looses whatever little control he has at the statemenat and charges at Chase. He back away but the way is blocked by Aaron, Alec and the other side is Toby. They cage him in and begin throwing punches and kicks at him.

This continues but when he is almost over the edge of collapsing I step in and try to stop Luke but he doesn't listen.

I wrap my hands around his waist from the side and he looks at me.

How can he manage to look this adorable even in this situation ?

He still doesn't stop and throws repeated punches at Chase. So I do the only thing that comes to my mind then.

I forcefully truncated him.

In which I am only half successful cuz he is heavy and hence turns only half.

I stand on my toes to reach his height but still can't quiter make up to it and kiss him. He looks baffled for a second but when he returns the kiss I begging crumbling due to standing on my toes, so he wraps his arms around me and kisses me back.

I doesn't feel foreign. It feels right.

And in that moment I realise I am head over heels for this possessive bad-boy. And it doesn't feel wrong cuz I finally feel I found myself a home for my heart.

Finally the twist I was waiting for. So what do you think about Chase ?