Chapter-18

Luke's POV

They thought photoshoping me would take my Angel away from me ? Well they are wrong. And we are stronger than that. As long as she trusts me, no one can come between us.

But she won't stop crying. What should I do ? She feels it's her fault about what happened. What should I do ? I don't want her to feel that way. I love her. I can't see her that way.

"Angel, I love you. Please stop crying. I can't see you this way. Baby, please."

"Luke.... I.... am..... resp....responsible for....th....this. She is my mom. An....and for a mo....moment I be....believed her"she stutters.

"Baby, I love you. Okay. And we are toghether now. That's all that matters. I love you."

"I am.... sorry, Luke"

"Its ok. Angel. Stop crying. You are stronger than that. You went there all alone. On your own. After what happened it takes some guts to do that. You had them. Doesn't mean I am gonna allow you something else like that."

"Thank you, Luke. I love you too. So much. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Angel"

----------------------------------------

I wake up to some shuffling in the living room. I wake up at once. What if she is leaving me ? Hat if sh figured out the password ? After all its the date we met. Pls don't be what I think it is. I go up in the living room and find her cleaning it.

Well, it's better than leaving.

"Angel, What are you doing ?"

"I am cleaning. My house. Now that you are up, get helping. Come on. Chop chop"

She looks in a good mood today. Better than yesterday.

"Yes, boss"

"Hahaha"

"I love to see you laugh. Makes my day."

"Luke, thank you."

"For what ?"

"For keeping me and my heart with you. Safe. I love you."

I go upto her and hug her keeping my face on her head I hold her tightly and say,

"I love you too, Angel. And don't thank me. I found you. I will not let you go now. Okay. So you are stuck with me for your whole life."

"What ?? That's if we don't break up."

"Say that again and prepare to face the consequences. We won't break up. If marriage is what take sto keep you with me then fine." I get down on my knees and take the box out.

"Will you marry me? Angel ? I know we met not long ago. But I feel like I have known you for ages. and despite that I want to keep you. Here. With me. Forever. As mine"

"Luke, I don't know what to say....."

"Say yes."

"This is too soon."

"I know. Please say yes."

"Yes"

"Really ?"

And the award for ruining the moment goes to..... Luke.

"Yes. Oh my god. Yes."

"Love you, Angel."

"Love you too, Luke"