Chapter-20

Elena's POV

Last night was the best night. Luke gave me a ring. And I love it. I smile to myself and open my eyes. Luke is sprawled all over me and his head on my breast and his breath fanning on my skin. It gives me tingles. His hands hold me tightly like I am gonna disappear somewhere. I smile at that.

I breath in a long one and his hands around me tighten. And he crawls up a bit so his head is on my neck now. And my hormones are going haywire right now. He makes me feel all of my emotions in just one look. I look at him. He sleeps like a child.

He looks so cute. I giggle. But then he wakes up. He looks at me and smirks.

"Ready for round 2, Angel ?"

"Huh ?"

I don't get to complete the sentence. I am cut off by his lips on mine. His lips move with mine in a sync. His hand advances down my stomach but suddenly the door bell rings.

"Whoever this is, I surely going to get it." He complains and I just giggle.

He smiles at me and says, " I love it when you giggle, Angel." And with that he kisses me on my chest and gets off the bed. Leaving me on it. Hot and needy.

Oh he is so going to get it.

But then I hear shouting outside. I quickly get dressed and head out. I see an old man, probably in his forties, standing on the door while Luke looks like he wants to kill someone. I go to Luke and put a hand on his shoulder. He looks at me and hugs me. I hug him back. He puts his head on my shoulder and breaths.

How much I love when he does that. But then I remember our guest. I reluctantly pull away and look at his pain striken eyes. I turn to the stranger and say,

"What happened ?"

Luke is the first one to break the silence," Angel, this man here claims to be my father."

I look at the old man but his eyes are full of an emotion I can't quite recognize. Then he says, " Quite a slut, you got there Luke." Then he turns to me,"how much do you take for a night ?"

I look at him shocked. How dare he call me a slut,but before I can react Luke punches him. And he falls on the floor with his nose bleeding.

"This is my fiancé. Try to show some respect." Luke growls.

"Fiancé ? Luke you are in high school. You can't get married. You have a multi-million empire to run. I kept you away all those years so you can learn how to manage yourself. I cared for you. And yet you have put me down like this ? I forbid it. You. Will not get married." His dad says.

"Shut the fuck up, dad. And FYI she is my fiancé and the only one I want. You can shove up your empire up your ass." Luke says.

"No. Are you really sure you want to settle down ? Even though I wasn't here I know all about you and your player life style. You aren't the one to settle down. I can get you more pretty whores. Don't let a girl come in your way of success."

"Get the fuck out. And yes. I love her. I am settling down. I don't want your whores and become like you. Go away. We are getting married today itself."

What ? He never told me.

"I will not allow it."

"Go fuck yourself."

"Language. Luke. Is this how you talk to your dad ?"

"Yes."

With a huff the old man turns around and walks to the door but not before saying,

"I am Gerald McCain. And I am a millionaire. I will not let anything get in the way of my empire and my son running it. I flew all the way from Paris to attnwd your graduation. But I guess we have some more problems."

With that he leaves. I think it was directed to me. I turn to Luke and hug him. I know he needs it. He burries his face in the crook of my neck and says muffled,

"I am sorry, Angel. I love you. And so we have to do this. We have been through very much toghether and I don't want that man to come between us. We are getting married now. I have the gown. Just like you liked it. We will go to a chapel now. I will call Toby"

"Yes, Luke"

"Angel ?"

"Yes"

"I love you"

"I love you too."

"I love you so much. It's beyond words."

I laugh. What he just said makes me melt. How can someone be so sweet ?

-------------------------

"Do you Miss. Elena Woods take Mr Luke McCain as your lawfully wedded husband ?"

"I do" I say. My heart is pounding very hard in my chest.

"Do you Mr. Luke McCain take Miss Elena Woods as your lawfully wedded wife ?"

"I do" he says.

That's it. I am married. I am now Mrs Luke McCain. I can't believe. I am married. To the love of my life. I can't believe it.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest says.

Luke kisses me fully on the lips and we are taken to our own new world. I enjoy every moment of it blissfully. Mirinda clears her throat behind me making us break.

Mirinda is my maid of honor and my only bridesmaid. Wow. And Aaron is the best man.

They two seem to hit it off.

Time for me to play cupid.