Chapter-1

So hey this is my first attempt at writing pls don't kill me and pls pardon the typos...
You are most welcome to comment anything (even if its mean) I don't mind.!!!! I just want an honest opinion
And pls pls pls vote !! :) :) :)

I am Elena Woods, a student of New York High. I am 17 years old and I have a mother..... I lost my father when I was 10. He died in a horrific accident on a bridge.  I am a beautiful girl and I have a body that could be considered curvy.

Its my first day of New York High and I am pretty nervous. I have done this plenty of times but I still get nervous on my first day of school. In my last schools I have always been that girl who would ‘keep to herself ' and I don't plan on changing that.

I just want to graduate high school and move to Paris..... Its been my dream since I can remember. My dad was always supportive of it. Although I am past that now but I just want to do it for my dad,that's all I have left of him with me...

I don't want to do anything big I just want to live a life like  normal and a common person.

I was standing in front of my mirror in my room and looking at a blue-eyed beautiful girl in front of me. There is no  'way that it is me !! I mean I look really beautiful..... I was wearing a one-piece of grey color and a black colored cardigan..... But I was late for school.

So I rush down the stairs of my house and in 2 min I am out the door. School isn't very far from my home so I can walk but I am very late today so I just hop into a taxi and tell him the place.... I am quite shocked since finding taxi in New York is quite difficult.... But it looks like luck is on my side.

I make way through the hall and find the school office. It was quite easy to find actually. I go to the receptionist and tell her my name and ask for my schedule..... After 5 min of waiting she still couldn't find it!!! Just Wow !! Good impression on first day of school !! Just then the door opens and a boy of nearly my age walks in..... I couldn't help but check him out. He was incredibly handsome with Justin bieber colored hair and chocolate brown eyes. He was wearing a black t-shirt which did nothing to hide his packs and jeans....

When my eyes meet his we stare at each other without saying a word. Just then the receptionist clears her throat and hands me my schedule.  I turn to walk out but instead bump into the stranger I was checking out minutes ago.

He looks at me and asks,“ First day ??". I nod.

Then he says,“ Even mine !! Hi, I am Chase.... Chase Banks... We could be friends!! Since its first day of school and all....????"

I give him my hand, we shake hands and then I say “Elena.... Elena Woods... Ya we could be friends.... Listen I would wait for you but I am kinda getting late for my class. So.... See you at lunch ??"

He chuckles “ Ya sure, beautiful !!!"

That's the first time someone called me that but I was too late to argue. So I push my way through the crowd and finally reach my class... The teacher wasn't in yet so yeah luck was definitely on my side today !!! I rush in and quickly find myself a seat in the third row and sit.

A lot of eyes were on me. All boys seemed to be looking at me only.... Just then the teacher walks in. Behind him walks a really handsome boy with Chase. He was more handsome than Chase now that you see the two of them standing together.... I soon realized I was drooling and embaraced I look away towards the teacher. He introduces me  and Chase to the class but not the other guy, guess he was an old student, Nevermind.....

After the introduction I walk to my desk and seat myself. I realized that the boy had a seat next to mine and Chase was on my other side. So I was sitting between them.

So how was it ?? Too short, too boring, too descriptive ??? Pls do tell me !! ;) ;)