Chapter-4

Yay another update....

Luke leaned closer to me closing the space between us. He was so close I could feel his hot breath on my face. My eyes traveled down to his lips and stared at then for a second. Then I looked up to find my eyes locked with his for what felt like forever. Then he leaned a little bit more close, and in a blink his lips were on me. Invading my mouth, he never asked for the permission. He just pushed his tongue in my mouth. I was too shocked to do something but after a while I responded to the kiss with everything I had. I could feel his tongue at different places in my mouth. Then we wrestled with our tongues for dominance. Luke eventually gave in and I started exploring his mouth with my tongue. He tasted minty with a hint of caffeine and chocolate.

The kiss was rough in the beginning and then Luke made it a little gentle. I have to admit I liked being kissed by Luke. It was everything I ever imagined in a kiss. Surely I was kissed before but those weren't as promising as this one. And it felt right. I felt a sense of belonging with Luke.

I snapped out of my trance, but before I could do anything Luke broke the kiss. His lips still only centimeters from mine. We both were breathing heavily. Then I became conscious of our surroundings and I felt my hands around his neck. I don't know when that happened. Luke made his way to my ears and whispered," If I keep this on, we will never reach home...." His lips brushing my ears with every word. I was still panting after it. Due to some reason I never wanted it to end. With a small peck on the place where my shoulder and neck meet Luke brings his face in front of me again and gave me a long peck on my lips before he took my wrist in his hands and turned around and took me to his car.

He opened the door for me. I sat in the seat and waited for Luke to get in.

****************************************************************************************************************************

The drive home was silent. I was glad for it. The Luke asked breaking the silence," Where do you live ?" I showed him the  directions to my home. When he pulled in the driveway, I prepared myself for the question. He started," So about the kiss....."

I broke him off without another word and started rambling," Look, Luke... Wow that rhymes.... Sorry, Sorry about the kiss. It wasn't supposed to happen. I just got caught in the moment and..... Well you know. It won't happen again. I am not that kind of a girl. I don't kiss strangers and...."

I never got the chance to complete it. Luke crashed his lips to mine second time in that day. I found myself kissing him too. Wow what is this guy doing to me ?? It was not as rough as before but it was also not gentle. He pulled away and stared at me with a smirk on his face. That smirk annoyed me. I got angry and yelled," Why did you kiss me ? I just said it was a mistake !!"

"I just wanted to prove that you weren't caught in the moment and wanted to kiss me too." That was shocking. I couldn't find my voice.

"What...." It came out as a whisper. Before he could see how weak he made me I opened the door to his car and practically ran towards my front door. I locked it behind me once I was inside the house. I didn't even risk a peek through the window and ran upstairs to my room.

I just kissed a complete stranger, TWICE !! And I liked it Oh my god !! How can I be that irresponsible?? How will I ever face him again ?? What have I done ??

Next day

I make my way through the hallway. I can hear Chase calling after me, but I was just so busy in avoiding Luke, I seriously didn't care. I kept my head down and walk to my locker but I bump into a wall. What the hell ?? I look up to see Luke. Just the person I was trying to avoid. Yay life. ( note the sarcasm) .

I take a step back and see an emotion of hurt in Luke's eyes for a moment but he quickly covers it up. He starts taking steps towards me. And I am hyper aware of the mistake I made last time, I was caged between him and the wall. I won't let him do it again. I turn around and run in the direction of my first class. But I remember my first class was with him and his seat was next to me. I wouldn't be able to sit next to him knowing what he is thinking so instead I change my direction and go inside the ladies washroom. I don't care if I miss the first period on the second day of school, but I can't face him. So I run inside and lock myself into one of the stalls.

After a minute or so I hear the door open and close. Must be someone. But then I hear a click. I don't take it seriously but after sometime someone bangs on my door. Can't she use another one?? The whole washroom is empty. But the banging continues.

Bang bang bang !!

Ugh.... "Use another one please !!"

No answer. Just Bang Bang Bang, But louder this time.

Annoyed I opens the door to reveal Luke. What the hell ?? What is he doing in girls washroom ?? Does he have no shame ??  What if anyone saw him coming in ?? Then surely I would be dead!! Suspended on second day of school. Oh my god!!

Then the bell rings, waking me from my own world. I see him still staring at me. I can't remember zoning out. But as I become hyper aware of his presence I quickly try to shut the door to the stall and as it was about to close his hand appears stop in it from closing.

I push with all my might but Luke is more stronger that me, " Stop resisting, Angel, let me in !!" For some reason I felt that meant something else. But I realize that I zoned out again and my grip on the door loosens a little. He takes advantage of it and pushes the door open. He then steps into the small stall and closes the door behind him, locking it.

"Wh.... Why ar.....are you closing the d...door ??" I stutter. I am really frightened now. I look into his eyes finding rage. That wasn't helping the situation. I got scared a little more with it... I step back but realize there is no space here. We were in a stall locked up with no where for me to run. What was I gonna do. ??

"Why did you run from me ??" His voice was full of anger and..... Hurt ??

"I don't want to face you and make it more awkward. Look let me go or I will shout. !!"

"Shout all you can but the school has started and Everyone is in their classes. No one will hear you thanks to the soundproof classes. Now let's talk ,Angel shall we ??" He steps forward but I have no place to back out. This was a bad idea. I should've gone to class instead.

" I don't wanna talk about it. I said it was a mistake can't we just pretend it never happened ??" This seemed to anger him more. He stepped more close to me, just like last time. I could feel his breath on my face. It was minty. He put both his hands on my shoulder gripping tightly, hurting me. Then he pulls me to him and his hand rests on my waits all the way around my back. Our position was a little compromising but I didn't fell uncomfortable.

As last time I felt a felling of belonging.

" Stop calling it a mistake or I will kiss you at every opportunity available. It was not a mistake. !!"  Kiss me at every opportunity available ?? He has to be kidding me.

"What ?? You kidding aren't you ??"

He brings his lips to me and kisses me. Very roughly. He invades my mouth again and I liked it. What is happening to me ?? I have kissed this boy THRICE in the last 24 hours.  I lift my hands and lock them on his neck my other hands travel up his head pulling him to me. I explore his hair with my hands. I surely messed it up. But that was least of my worries. All I could concentrate on was his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. He then breaks the kiss. I could feel him looking at me but I take a little more than usual to open my eyes. I slowly open my eyes and look into his own.

What is happening to me ??

So how was it ??? Please tell me!! ;) ;)