Chapter I

Serenity in the media
Serenity P.O.V

Sunday, January 3rd

"Ok fuck you to n*gga the fuck" Somebody yelled while coming thru the door. I swear to gosh if they wake these damn kids up we fighting I thought to myself.

I get up practically running to the door to shut-up whoever just came thru. I get there and I see Renée annoying ass. I swear she so damn irresponsible.

I cover her mouth and shut the door because I'll be damned if I have to go put the twins back to sleep. "Would you shut the fuck up" I tell her.

She lick my hand and I move immediately cause wtf? "Get yo ass off me" she whispered-yelled at me. How she mad at me?

"You the one being extra loud don't you know that your brother and sister trying to sleep" I whispered-yelled right back cause she must got me messed up.

She huff and puff like a damn wolf and goes to sit on the couch. "My bad got caught up in the moment" she said as she sat down rolling her eyes. All I know is that she betta not been rolling them at me cause I ain't do shit to her.

"Yeah whatever" I say trying to get back comfortable and get in a few more minutes of sleep before I have to leave. "My parents still ain't back" she said interrupting.

"Nope" I say nonchalantly. "What's wit the argument" I say after a few moments cause I clearly ain't getting back to sleep and maybe I was slightly curious.

"Why should I tell you we don't like each other remember" she says wit attitude and she wonder why I don't like her ass. "Just tryna be nice" I said while holding back an eye roll

I can tell she low-key hesitating with saying something and I don't blame her she right I can't stand her and she can't stand me. It's been like that since 3rd grade and I doubt that shit is ever gonna change.

"We just had a lil argument then it turned big because he think he can walk around calling me a bitch I told him if he say it again imma cut his balls off and he said I was crazy and that we was done so I said idgaf and he can go fuck hisself" she said raising her voice.

I laughed at that last part they always say they done with each other and guess what...they end up back together two days later so sorry if I have my doubts about that toxic shit.

"Cut his balls off I don't think you have the guts to do that" I said teasing. "Sorry I don't go around throwing punches at every person who piss me off" she said back. Why she always starting something?

"Damn girl I was just teasing why you gotta take shit to the heart all the time" I said while rolling my eyes. "I do not" she said while crossing her arms.

"Right" I was getting bored with this conversation and I did not want to argue right now so I took the liberty of making sure everything was clean and put together. Checked on the twins and got my stuff together because her parents should be walking thru the door any minute now.

As I sat back down I noticed her staring at me with a look in her eye I couldn't quite figure out. I gotta say as much as I don't like this girl she got some nice ass brown eyes aside from her lips they definitely her best feature. Umm let's pretend I didn't just say her lips was her best feature cause wtf.

"You looking like you wanna fuck me over there" I said while smirking. You should've saw the look on her face but before she could say anything her parents walked thru the door and I got up walking to them.

"Shhh" I told Mr. and Mrs. Mescudi. What is wrong wit this family and being loud. "Ahh sorry Serenity their sleep?" Mr. Mescudi whose real name is Travis whispered.

"Yeah and they been like that for about an hour so they should sleep through the rest of the night" I told them. "Amazing job as always Serenity" Mrs. Mescudi whose real name is Kacey said while walking to the kitchen.

Me and Travis followed. He went to his wife while I went to gather up my book bag and put my shoes on. "Thank you Ms. Mescudi" I said. I personally love them and the twins I just don't like Renée she just pushes my buttons to no end.

"Ik you have to go Serenity so I'll send you the money...as soon I...find...my phone" he said trailing off patting his pockets down. I swear he does this every time it's pretty laughable cause it's always in the car. "You know you probably left it in the car again" Kacey said to her husband

"It's fine I know you always come thru...I have to go tho school tomorrow" I said smiling and walking towards the door. "Bye" I heard them both tell me as I walked out the kitchen. As I was leaving I saw Renée walking up the stairs.

"Bye...Serenity" she said in a way that made me almost drop to my knees. It was so... satisfying. All I wanted to do in that moment was make her repeat it over and over again. I hurried and ran out to my car before I really did drop.

If you haven't caught on by now I'm a babysitter. Friday-Sunday and on rare occasions Thursday's I watch Treyvon and Trinity which are Renée siblings. I've been with them since sophomore year. On Mondays I take the liberty of driving a girl name Willow that goes to my little brothers school home because her parents are busy at work and can't. Honestly it's probably the best job ever I don't do nothing and I'm hella good with kids because I have 7 younger siblings and only 1 older who I basically always been taking care of.

Anyway pulling up to my house after a 10min drive I walk thru the door and tip toe carefully to the basement where my room is. My brother and sister don't live here anymore and I did not want to run into my mother. I took a shower, texted my siblings group-chat to check on them, and then my older brother to make sure he was being responsible and watching after Ashanti.

While laying in bed trying to fall asleep my mind drifts to Renée. I try and try to ignore it and fall asleep but to no avail. Damn insomnia really is a bitch.

————————————————————————
I've never done P.O.Vs only 3rd person so I hope this ain't to bad I wanted to try it.

How y'all feeling the story?? I wanted to make an actual story hopefully I can do it.

Vote                   and                Comment