Chapter XI

Monday, January 25th
Renée P.O.V

Can I just say that sex with Serenity is amazing. Like I don't know how to explain it but she understands me and listens to me something that Miles never did. You know what being with Serenity as a whole is great. We're not dating or whatever more so just messing around. I think we're both scared to be more right now.

Anyway It's Monday and I'm sitting in second period paying attention to the teacher or at least trying to Serenity keeps fucking whispering my name trying to get my attention. I finally give in and turn around she points to her phone I guess wanting me to look at mine so I do.

Serenity: hey babe;)

Renée: not your babe and what do you want

Serenity: your mean :(

Renée: If I'm mean then why you still talking to me 🤨

Serenity: ok you right...anyway I wanted to know if could meet me in room 216 next period

Renée: don't you have class

Serenity: naw it's a free period and I know you got one too cmon

Renée: how do you know that class is even empty next period

Serenity: I just do okay just meet me there

I didn't respond after that because I knew how she knew it was empty. I mean I shouldn't be upset I mean obviously I'm not her first but imagining her going there with other girls made me pissed. But no matter how upset I was I still went.

"Hey" Serenity said when I walked in the room

"Hi" I was shy for what I don't even know

Next thing I know she's holding me by my waist and kissing down my neck. I put my hand over my mouth to muffle any sounds coming from me. As much as I was enjoying this I wasn't going to fuck her in here and I think she knew that because she eventually stopped and held me. She sat on a desk with me in between her legs hugging me tightly like I could disappear at any moment. Something that I learned about her was that she liked to be held especially after sex like it's a clarification that all this is real.

A buzz from my phone interrupts us. I look down and see it's a text from Miles asking me to meet him and some friends out on the football field. Serenity definitely saw the text because she only held me tighter.

"Serenity I gotta go" I told her.

"Whyyy cmon just stay here with me"

"I would if I could but they need my help I'll see you later you know that"

"Why does he need you he got tons of friends he can easily get them" She was jealous

"And I'm one of them"

"Y'all broke up" she let go and was just staring at me now

"Just because we're not dating anymore doesn't mean we're not friends...we've been knowing each other since 8th grade and there was a friendship there before there was a relationship" and every word was true me and him might have not been together anymore but we talked and we decided that we should become back friends and leave all the toxic ness of our relationship in the past.