Chapter X

Wednesday, January 13th
Serenity's P.O.V

I have major issues. Firstly on Monday I was reminded that me and Renée still have a project to do and it's due in 2 weeks. Secondly Said girl is still not talking to me and It's Wednesday. And Thirdly I have a drug addicted mother who acts like a child and won't listen to me.

My mother is gonna have to wait cause as much as I want to help her I can't waste time on a person who doesn't want it. I need to fix things with Renée I fucked up I'll admit that but she did to. I can tell she's scared so she isn't going to make the first move so I guess I'll have to start. Hence why I'm at the flower store right now.

My plan is to get her some flowers take them to her house apologize, work on the project then hopefully make out after. That last part is just a bonus.

"Hi, how can I help you" the worker asked me coming out from the back. I decided to get her 2 roses because I didn't want to go over board and her parents are home too so I didn't want to show up with a whole bouquet of them. After getting back in the car I get a call from from my big brother. I answer and I immediately hear his voice boom throughout the car speakers.

"Serenity?"

"Yes Darian"

"Where you at right now"

"On my way to a friends house why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out but nevermind"

"I'm sorry we have a project due soon and we really have to work on it" I felt bad

"Naw it's fine school comes first just haven't hung out in a while maybe we can get together tomorrow you don't have to babysit right"

"Naw I don't, maybe we can do dinner"

"Yeah ok I'll cook"

"Please don't" I rather eat off the floor than ever have to taste his cooking again, no offense.

"Whatever I'll see you tomorrow then"

"Yep I gotta go I'll call you later"

"Ok bye"

I've been denying my siblings hang out time, all of them. But I've been busy. Between School, Renée, and my mother I haven't had the time but I'll definitely make time for them soon.

After I pull up to Renée house I get out and knock on the door. Mr. Mescudi answers and looks at me strangely probably because I have roses in my damn hands.

"Serenity?" He questioned "what are you doing here" trying to date your stubborn ass daughter is what I would've said if I didn't have a job to protect

"Umm me and Renée still have our history project to finish" I answered

"Ahh what's with the roses" he asked eyeing them.

"These are umm for our project" I told him lying through my damn teeth. He seemed to believe it though because he let me in and told me she was upstairs. Going upstairs in her room I saw her working at the desk in here. I walk in and close the door I definitely didn't want her parents to hear. When she heard the door close she looked back and jumped I think surprised to see me and not her parents or the twins.

"What are you doing here Serenity" she asked annoyed

"I just want to talk look I even brought you something" I said pulling the roses from behind my back and giving them to her. "Do you like them"

"I...thank you but this doesn't mean I all of a sudden forgive you"

"I know it doesn't that's why I wanted to say that I was sorry. I shouldn't have called you out your name it was wrong no matter how upset I was I shouldn't have said that but Renée I can't just forget that night ever happened" I told her hoping that she would understand my feelings.

"I know...I shouldn't have told you to do that I was scared. I didn't mean to hurt you" she said fiddling with her hands.

"It's ok. I just want to be forgiven about the whole name calling thing and maybe after we can figure this whole thing out" I said pointing between me and her

"I forgive you and I really appreciate the roses Miles never did anything like that for me" Of course he didn't he's a jackass is what I wanted to tell her but I let it go. She took one of the roses in her hand and twisted it around admiring it. She was beautiful

"Hey girls were going out we'll be back in a little while!" Mr.Mescudi yelled from downstairs and with that the door was shut and we were officially alone. She looked at me and I couldn't help but trail my eyes down to her lips.

"Can I kiss you" I asked because I realized that when I was drunk I didn't and it's all about consent you know. She shook her head yes and from there things got very very heated.

-----------------------
Sorry sorry I don't know how to write smut for nothing.

I know this short but it's just to introduce the next chapters

Vote               and              Comment