Chapter XV

Friday, February 12th
Renée P.O.V

"So that's a no?" I asked Nicki

"Honestly?" 

"Yes that's why I asked you."

"Then no that color is so horrible on you." She said

"You know just what to say." I said sarcastically.

"Duhh that's why we're best friends...and as your best friend I have to ask why are we here?" She said grabbing me a different color.

"We're getting our nails done?" I said.

"Really? I'm not stupid Rey I know you want something just spit it out girly."

"Ok fine but I didn't want anything I just need some advice."

"Den you came to the right person...so what is it." She said taking a seat in front of one of the nail lady's.

"Well you know we graduate in about 3 months." I said doing the same.

"Yep which reminds me we need to go prom shopping."

"Of course...but anyway you know I'm wit Serenity too." I said laughing at first

"I didn't know y'all was official...omg when did she ask you?" She said getting excited

"We're not it's still kinda just messing around."

"Oh...so not to rush you but get to the point."

"Right sorry but we're going away soon and idk what to tell Serenity like do I tell her that I'm leaving or should I even bring it up at all? I just don't know what to do about it."

"Sheesh long distance couldn't do that." She said and my face dropped but then she continued. "But your not me so do you think that you could do long distance?"

"Maybe...?"

"Mmm that answer right their gives me my answer but I'm not gon say nothing I just think that you should talk to her about it be honest and see where it goes from their understand?"

"Yeah I guess." I said sighing. How am I gon do this?

After me and Nicki left the nail shop it was still early so we went to go grab some food then went back to her place and hung until around 4. When I left her house I went back home and saw Serenity in the kitchen on her phone.

"Hey...where the twins?" I said coming up next to her.

"Downstairs playing."

"Oh cool." I said looking at everything but her.

"Mhmm are you ok?" She asked and I nodded my head. She eyed me all weird and said "So can you look at me?"

"Yes?" I said reluctantly bringing my eyes to hers.

"How was hanging wit Nicki?"

"It was cool." I wasn't trying to be mean but honestly it's so many things running through my mind and idk how I'm finna start this conversation.