Chapter-5

Akira's POV

I stare at the ceiling like I've been doing the entire night. I tried to sleep but every time I do I just wake up 30 minute later by a nightmare so I just gave up. I walk over to the window sitting area kinda thingy and open the curtains. The sun is slowly rising and it looks breathtaking. The different colours in the sky look mesmerizing. I grab some papers and paints from the study desk or whatever the fuck it's called. It is filled to brim with stationeries and so many art supplies I fell in love.

I take the supplies and take a seat beside the huge window looking at the sunrise. I start painting and get lost in it. I paint for hours and not even realize it's been hours. This always happens when I paint I don't pay attention to my surrounding neither do I pay attention to the time. My hands start aching but I didn't stop. After two hours I look at my work and smile satisfied. I stretch trying to relieve my aching body and catch a sight of my refection taken a back for a minute. I'm covered with paint head to toe and some are even in my hair which I seriously can't explain how. I put the painting on the wooden floor against the wall to let it dry and go take a shower.

After a long hot shower I wrap my wet hair in a towel and wear a robe and get out of the bathroom. I go to my walk in closet and pick out my outfit. All these clothes are huge but I got to deal with it for today. I pick out a hoodie that literally reaches little below my knees and leggings which I need to role up in the end.

I put on my outfit and towel dry my hair. I'm just gonna let it air dry. I lay down on my back on the bed staring at ceiling. Deja vu you could say. Just like in the morning.

I wonder what Uki is doing. Thinking of him I should probably bring him here. You are probably wondering who Uki is, well he is my pet wolf. And yes I'm aware wolfs are not pet but wild animal but here's the back story before you start hating me. I bought Uki because he was being sold for a pet when he was just a week old pup. I knew it is wrong to keep him as a pet cause he is a wild animal he should be able to live in nature. So before anyone could buy him and have him caged up in a small space as a pet I adopted him. I called and asked for help to so many of those wild animal saving organization or whatever those are but none of them took him in. So I had to take responsibility of him which I did. I knew babies needed a lot of care so till he was one I raised him in my house. He soon became my best friend. He took me as his mom. When he turned 1 I bought a forest for him and took him there to live. I had made all the living arrangements and even hired people to take care of him cause I wouldn't be able to always be there even though I would visit every day. But when we did take him there he got extremely sick cause he refused to eat, drink or sleep being separated by me. I talked to so many specialists and tried so many things but then we came up to the conclusion that Uki had separation problems with me and we couldn't do anything for him to live alone. So he again resumed living with me in my house and I knew he still needed physical exercise so I made time and took him to the forest I bought every day for a few hours. Eventually we did teach him to be without me for a couple of days but more than that he would again stop eating, drinking and sleeping. So my poor baby is probably missing me. I really do need to bring him here and I'll ask dad even though I'll sound crazy I need to for my baby.

 I really do need to bring him here and I'll ask dad even though I'll sound crazy I need to for my baby