Chapter-15

*I would like to dedicate this chapter to my mum. I wouldn't be who i am without her. So thank you so much mum. I am extremely grateful for you and love you so so so so so so much. You deserve the world. Happy Mothers Day*

Akira's POV

I snuggle my head more into Uki's snow white fur with a sigh. I really don't want to wake up. But I need to. Ughhhh. I slowly unwrap my arms from around Uki and as quietly as I can tried to get out of my bed. Key word TRIED. Uki woke up and lifted his head looking at me questioningly.

"You can go back to sleep bub" I whispered softly and placed a kiss on his forehead. He didn't have to be told twice as his eyes started closing before he could lay his head down. I chuckled softly at him and put a pillow under his head for him.

I fully got out of bed and carefully limped to my desk and swallowed two pain killers dry. I went to my bathroom and started preparing a hot bath. I took some new bath bombs that dad got me and put it beside the bath tub. I let the water fill as I went out to my closet.

So I should probably workout but my ribs and legs have gotten worse. I didn't even think that was possible but apparently it was. I need to come up with some excuse so that my family let me out of the house then go to the nearest warehouse as it has one of my best doctors but convincing my overprotective family isn't as easy as it sounds. Actually it's not easy at all.

I look around my closet for clothes option for a min or two the decide on this denim overall with this green tank top with some green sneakers.

I go to my bathroom and lay my outfit on my sink then strip of my clothes and get into the bath. I put on some bath bomb and watch as the colours spread through the water.

I think about yesterday smiling to myself. Yesterday was a amazing day. After the dinner me and Alex just hang out like old days then all three of them left and immediately I went to bed exhausted.

I take a bath for a hour and half and then get changed. I leave my hair in natural waves and cover my scars all the normal shit.

I was about to leave my bathroom when my eyes lingered on the pain killing shots. The doctor that worked for me who gave me this specifically warned me not to take this unless for a important mission or event. But yesterday my day went so good without having to worry about pain. But it is really bad for me. Fuck it. I'll deal with the consequences when they arrive right now I don't need to worry about it.I follow the whole procedure of finding my nerve then injecting it in it and blah blah blah.

I go to my room to see my bed made and the room spotless. The maids probably came in. Uki was also missing but he probably went to have breakfast then his morning stroll in the forest.

I sit in my bed and get some work done. I hack into some stuffs and reply to some email. Just the boring stuff. I was interrupted by my phone. I check to see Isaac calling.