Extra

(Age-15)

Akira cursed under her breath as she curled up in a ball due to stomach pain. She is having really bad cramps. Her family are in a business trip which is apparently very dangerous so they didn't allow her to go. She whined a lot and pleaded but they didn't want her to get hurt and lose her again (their words not her) so they didn't take her with them.

It's been two days they've been gone and they should return tomorrow. Today Akira woke up for a surprise. Her period started. She has really bad cramps to the point she cries from day one to the last day.

On these day her family spoil her with cuddles and chocolate trying to distract her from her pain. The first time she got her period around them is a one of her favourite memories. They were full on terrified. It was so funny watching her brothers run around the place and panic trying to do everything they could to make her feel better as her father was not home.

Akira currently is cursing like crazy under her breath as she was beating up her poor pillow with punches. She was interrupted by her boyfriend Jack face timing her.

She answered and her boyfriend who seems to have just woken up's face popped up on her screen. "Good morning gorgeous" He said in his morning voice as he smiled at her. "It's 1 pm" She replied raising her eyebrow. "Bloody hell I was just tryna be nice princess" He exclaimed jokingly as he playfully glare at her. "Oh is that so?" She inquired. "Hmm" He hummed nodding his head as he shuffled around his room trying to find a decent clothes to wear for today from the pile of clothes on his floor.

Akira winced and held tightly to her stomach due to another cramp. Jack hearing this immediately dropped the clothes and a concerned expression rested on his face.

"Hey you okay? What hurts? Did someone hurt you? Where are you? Is everything o-" Jack panicked throwing a random shirt on and tripping over his clothes as he ran to his desk for his car keys.

"Relax bub I'm okay. I just started my period" She called making Jack sigh in relief and all the worst case scenarios he thought of leaving his mind.

"You gave me quite the scare sweetheart." He said as he took of the shirt he put on backwards.

Akira giggled as she held on her pillow tighter. Jack smiled hearing her giggle. According to him that was the second most beautiful sound on earth. First being Akira's laugh.

"I'm sorry darling you're in pain. Just a minute" He said sweetly. Akira opened her mouth to reply but before she could he ended the call.

She huffed complaining about how everyone just abandoned her and now her boyfriend too. Which is not the truth but she seems to get over dramatic during this time of the month.

She sighed and screamed into her pillow as another painful cramp was felt through her stomach. "Stupid fucking periods. Stupid fucking cramps. Stupid fucking boyfriend. Stupid fucking life" She cursed under her breath as she curled up more wrapping the blanket more tightly around her.

A few minutes later she heard a knock on her window causing her to immediately tense. She picked up her gun from below the pillow and steadily made her way to the window and opened the window pointing the gun outside. She sighed in relief when she saw Jack and lowered her gun.

"What the hell are you doing?" She questioned throwing her gun onto her bed. "Just tryna make my girlfriend happy" He said as he gave her a basket filled with stuff and two balloons. One green, one yellow shaped as a heart.

She raised her eyebrow at him and put all the stuff on the bed. "What's this" She asked while opening the plastic from on top of the basket. She gasped and turned to her boyfriend throwing her arms around him and pulling him into a huge bear hug seeing whats in the basket.

The basket was filled with many chocolates (All her favs) and some of her fav snacks and a cute grey elephant stuffed animal. A lip balm and some pads.

"You're the best" She told him kissing his neck where her face was stuffed gently and smirking when she felt him shiver. "Thank you" She told him pulling away little to look at his eyes. Her fav feature about him.

"Anything for you darling" He said to her kissing her lovingly. He pulls away shortly and rests his forehead on her. "But I have one question?" She stated. "Shoot" He replied. "Why did you come through the window rather than through the doors like normal person" She inquired. "I needed to make a sweet romantic movie kinda entrance of course" He replied running his hand through his hair dramatically. She laughed at her boyfriend's antics causing him to smile in triumph.

"Now what are we doing?" He questioned her. "Oooh ooooh" She exclaimed jumping a little. "Can we pretty pretty pretty please cuddle watching avatar the last air bender" She asked excitedly.

Jack nodded as a reply causing Akira to squeal as she jumped on her bed taking out the elephant from the basket and suffocatingly held it tightly. Jack chuckled amuse at her reaction as he shook his head smiling fondly.

Jack doesn't like Avatar the last air bender. Honestly he has watched it way to many times with her so it is quite boring for him though for Akira he would watch it every day 20 times or more.

"Come on" Akira urged as she motioned for him to hop on the bed. He obliged. Akira sat in between his legs resting her head on his chest as she held onto her elephant with one hand and ate chocolate with another(Time to time feeding jack too) as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Half way through season 1 Akira fell asleep in his arms. He looked down to her sleeping state and couldn't help but smile. He very carefully removed himself from her and laid her down on the bed so she is more comfortable. He gently lifted her head and put a pillow under it. He covered her with the comforter and tucked her in. "Sweet dreams darling" He whispered and kissed her forehead.

He very silently tried to get away not wanting to disturb her but before he could a hand caught his wrist. Akira opened her eyes slightly and said, "Please stay" in a hoarse voice still sleepy.

Jack got under the comforters himself and immediately Akira snuggled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. He gently ran his fingers through her hair soon hearing soft snores from her and eventually he fell asleep to with the love of his life safely in his arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

A/N

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed this one. Please vote and share if you like the chapter and follow me if you like my work. Also i would really apreciate it if you comment your opinion.

From tomorrow my grade 8 starts. Yayyy. Note the sarcasm. This year i need to give the district level examination and i'm already scared shitless even though it's held at the end of the year. Anyway back to point. I'll try to finish this book as fast as i can for yu guys.

-Love Shreeya