Chapter-9

Akira's POV

Then the door was pushed open and

before I can comprehend anything I was on the floor with a 6 foot 5 inches and 155 pounds white fluff ball on top of me licking my face.

Uki happily howled and licked my face. My family being their overprotective self decided it would be a good idea to help me up. But within taking a few steps towards me and Uki they backed off when Uki growled.

I hugged Uki back and gave him a kiss on his nose. I looked at everyone to see they look like they're gonna shit their pants. Aren't they supposed to be the ruthless mafia family huh?

I slowly stood up trying not to show the pain that is soaring through my body right now. I really need to book a doctor's appointment but I don't know what excuse to give to my dad seeing that I can't even lie a little to him.

Uki also stands up and growls at everyone stepping in front of me to protect me from the supposed danger. "Uki it's alright they're not danger" I say while using my hands and making signs to tell him that danger's not around as he has been trained.

Uki stops growling from what I said but still slowly and steadily and carefully make his way towards the 6 who look inhumanly pale. "It's alright. He won't hurt you just let him smell you and see if you're danger." I say giving a encouraging smile.

They don't seem to trust my words at all but still nod. Uki goes around and slowly smells everyone and when he's done lets out a howl basically approving them. That seems to catch my dad and brothers by surprise as most of them jumped.

I laugh at their reaction. "Don't worry he approved of you guys meaning he won't ever hurt you unless you're hurting me" I say and crouch down opening my arms for my baby. Uki happily jumps into it as I hug him. "I missed you baby" I say as I pet him and he howls as a reply. Sometime I feel like he can understand what I'm saying.

I turn towards Lucas who's waiting patiently. "Just a minute" I say and walk off before they can reply signaling Lucas to follow. We walk outside and I turn to look at him. "Good job Lucas. You'll get your payment sent to you by tomorrow." I say with my emotionless face and voice. "Thank you capo" He says as I nod and he walks off.

I make my way back inside to my family looking at me weirdly. "I just wanted to say goodbye" I said trying to sound as innocent as I can. I can see they're not convinced so I pull out my secret weapon. I widen my eyes making puppy dog eyes and stick out my bottom lips.

I immediately see all their eyes soften including dad and Eliot. I mentally cheer knowing I won. Uki comes and stand beside me leaning against me a little. I smile and pet his head.

All 6 of them sigh in defeat as I grin almost mocking them in a way. "So his living arrangements. For the night do we need to make a room ready for him?" Dad asks raising an eyebrow. I shake my head and reply, "No he basically follows me wherever I go when I'm home and sleeps in my room. He can be quite clingy and overprotective of me". Elijah looks amused but doesn't comment on it. The twins look excited. At least someone appreciates Uki. Xander looks unbothered. And obviously Eliot and dad are standing there with their emotionless face.

"Well it's time for lunch so let's go" Levi says well he technically shouts throwing his hand in the air excitedly. I look around seeing everyone reaction which tells me this probably is his normal behavior.

Luca skips following his twin excitedly while Xander just chuckles at them and makes his way to the kitchen. Eliot and dad also go to the kitchen while Elijah stays behind. He smiles softly lifts his hand up and I flinch hard due to habit. I know he won't hurt me but I did live in the hell hole I called 'home' for 10 years so it's just a habit. A very bad one but it is a habit.