Extra

(Age-16)

"Ouch" Akira winced as the cop put the hand cuffs around her wrist too tightly for her liking. "Be careful" Jack hissed from her right at the cop his hands also handcuffed. Alex who was to Akira's left glared and scowled at the cop also in handcuffs.

How did they get themselves in this situation you may ask? Well she was street racing like normal nothing special. She had 3 races today and the boys also had one each. Everything was normal until someone called the cops on them.

All thousands of people ran as the boys and her too sped their car through alleys. They were doing well until 4 police cars surrounded them and they were forced to surrender.

Now it brings us to the current time. All three of them were put into the back of the cop car rather roughly may I add. They were crammed in the back as the cop drove them to the police station.

There their parents were called. Alexander (Akira's dad) waltz into the police station in his business attire looking not so happy at all. The boys and Akira gulped seeing him that angry.

Alexander bailed them out and signaled the three musketeers to follow. They went and got their car back. All three of them got in their own cars and Alexander in his. They were all scared out of wits. Especially cause Alexander hasn't even looked at them.

They got home still not a word had been uttered as the three kids shared fearful expressions. The atmosphere was extremely tense. The tension was so thick it could be cut by a knife.

Akira and the boys sat on the couch shifting uncomfortably as they fidgeted. Alexander was pacing back and forth running his hands through his hair frustrated still not looking at them.

Finally Alexander looked at them. His eyes were filled with rage as he glared at the three kids. Akira flinched visibly as tears well up in her eyes seeing her father this angry.

"WHAT WERE YOU GUYS THINKING. THIS IS THE FOURTH TIME IN THE LAST THREE MONTHS I'VE HAD TO BAIL YOU GUYS OUT. CAN'T YOU GUYS STAY OUT OF TROUBLE FOR A MONTH?" Alexander yelled at them turning around and punching the wall making a hole in it as he was breathing rapidly beyond pissed. At this point tears were flowing freely down Akira's face as she was shaking in fear. Her father has never yelled at her. Never. Even when she's done things worse and this.

The boys were cowering back but mostly they were worried seeing Akira and were trying their best to comfort her. She looked in the verge of a panic attack. They tried to get Alexander's attention and stop him but he was to angry to notice her state.

"I'm so disappointed in you guys" He said sternly as he finally turned around. When he noticed Akira all his anger faded away and guilt and worry replaced them.

Akira breathing was ragged now and she was shaking violently. Memories with her kidnappers played through her head as she felt like the walls were closing up on her.

Alexander immediately ran to her. He held her to his chest so she can hear his heartbeat as he instructed Akira to breathe. Akira calmed down a few minutes later as she slumped in her father's arm exhausted. Alexander ran his fingers through her hair gently as he rocked both himself and his daughter.

"I'm so sorry principessa. I shouldn't have lashed out. I was just worried. I'm so so sorry" Alexander apologized his voice cracking as he looked like he was about to burst into tears. Guilt was written all across his face. Akira managed to smile a little as he said, "It's okay dad. And I'm sorry too".

Alexander smiled at his daughter and kissed her forehead. "Always" Alexander told her smiling gently. "Forever" Akira replied smiling right back. 'Always' 'Forever' is their way of telling each other they love each other and will forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed reading this extra. Please vote and share if you liked this chapter and follow me if you like my work. I would also really apreciate it if you comment your opinion.

Class from 7 am to 3 pm is exhausting. It's the first day and i'm so so so tired and 3 hours of sleep doesn't help. On top of that i had to write this and a chapter for 'Adopted by Gang leader' and do my homework.

-Love Shreeya