Extra

Age 14)

Her youngest elder brother Xander layed his head on her lap as she played with his hair with one hand and was on her phone with another. Xander stood up from her lap and took a seat beside her and fiddled with his finger nervous. He was so anxious he couldn't sleep last night. He cleared his throat shifting uncomfortably. 

"Hey hun I need to tell you something" Xander choked out. "Hmmm" She hummed and then closed her phone putting it to the side giving her brother her full attention. She turned to face her brother crossing her leg. She noticed her brother's nerves and held both of his hand in her. "You can tell me anything you know. You don't need to tell me anything but just know I'm here to listen whenever you want." She said softly to her brother smiling softy. That put a little ease to him but he was still really nervous.

He shifted on his seat anxiously then cleared his throat once again. She just waited patiently which he was extremely grateful for. "I'm-" He started but couldn't finish it. She gave his hand a little squeeze which he managed a small smile as reply. "I'm gay" He finally said and closed his eyes not wanting to see her disgusted expression. Though her reaction surprised her. She squealed and threw her hand around her brother crushing him in a huge bear hug.

After a few minutes she let go but still sat on her brother's lap. "I'm so proud of you" She gushed at her brother. "What for" He asked confused. "I'm proud of you for being true to yourself. I know it can be nerve racking .It was for me" She said. "For you?" He asked insanely confused. "I'm bi" She said. "Oh so you've also not came out yet" He asked well more stated. "Nope I already have. When someone asks I just tell them. I'm not exactly hiding it. I came out to Uncle Luci, Aunt Eli, Alex and Jack at first. I don't exactly hide it from you guys either. It never came up so I never told you guys." She said. Xander nodded in understanding and kissed her temple.

"How many people know?" She asked. "You're the first to know" He replied. "Thank you for trusting me" She said with a smile melting his heart. He didn't know what he expected but it wasn't this. This is the best case scenario.

"I'll never judge you and always be there for you supporting you" She said to him looking up at him. A few tears left his eyes as he hugged her tightly rocking them back and forth. "It's so scary bumblebee" He mumble against her hair. She looked at him and said, "I know but I also know that our entire family will support you". "Yes I'm quite certain they will support me. I knew you would too but it was still a little nerve racking. But I'm scared of other's judging me" He mumbled. "All the people who matter will support you I'm sure and those who don't they are not important. And to normal strangers you meet in general who will judge you it's not their lives none of their business." She said sternly.

Xander smile at her gratefully. She is more supportive then he could have ever imagined. He hugged her once again then kissed her nose making her giggle. "I love you. Thank you so much. You're the best sister ever" He told her meaning every word. "I love you too" She said and snuggled into her brother's chest more letting out a yawn and slowing falling asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed reading this. Please vote and share if you do and follow me if you like my work. Also i would really apreciate it if you comment your opinion.

Here is the next extra. It's cute not the best but i quite like it. Hint- The next one is a cute one with Jack and Akira.

Thank you so so so so much for 60 L. It's unbelievable. I can't put in words how grateful i am. Thank you so much guys.

-Love Shreeya