Chapter-19

Akira's POV

It's been 3 months since I told them about the abuse. The next morning after me and Eliot's 'moment' everyone separately apologized to me with me reassuring it's not their fault but one thing i found out is 'Ferrari's are extremely stubborn so everyday they apologize to me and try to make it up to me. EVERY day. It gets quite annoying telling them everyday it's not their fault.

Anyway back to topic, that day right after breakfast I was rushed to a hospital. They stitched three of my deep cuts while just gave cream for the others, the bruises they couldn't really do much for it, one of the cut on my back was infected so I had a surgery for that, for the whip marks they gave some kind ointment, I had a second degree burn on my shoulder and one on my stomach so they treated that, my ankle was actually broken in two places which they plastered, 5 of my ribs were broken so they treated that too and some other small stuff I don't remember. I obviously am all healed up now like new.

Things with my family has been awesome. We're closer than ever. The house is not a sad gloomy place now. Xander isn't quiet always and doesn't always go out of the house he actually is the one to help me with most of my pranks. The twins have actually learnt to share their feelings and are genuinely happy and don't get drunk all the time. They are actually my cooking buddies. Do we actually manage to cook edible food? Sometimes. Eliot shows emotion a lot more around people and around me he never hides his emotions. He doesn't always get in fight anymore. Most of the time I'm with him pranking people, having a concert or dance party, playing games, star gazing or just simply talking. Elijah doesn't stress as much and takes time for himself now. He actually is interested in art so we are like art buddies. Dad is mostly busy but he doesn't work as much now and he makes time every week to spend a entire day with me. We call it the D-D time. Dad- Daughter. It's ridiculous I know. Oh right also did I mention every night it's family time where we do some new activity everyday like- water balloon fight or picnic or trampoline park or movie night or water park or game night or-. You get the point right?

Anyway where am I you may ask? (Again with this question). I'm in the garden star gazing with Uki by my side. Ever since dad told that mum used to love gardening this has been my fav spot. It's currently midnight and I am in my full mission gear covered in blood(disgusting i know) with my black body suit with many different guns, knifes, spears and other weapons everywhere. Uki is beside me in his leash and blood on his teeth. I sneak out a few nights for mission and gang stuff. I know I should tell them but I'm nervous alright?

I just finished my assassian mission and returned home. It's midnight I believe. I should probably head to my room and change before anyone sees me but hey you can't blame I was tired and needed some time to my thoughts.

I sigh and stand up brushing the grass of my pants and going inside the house through the back door. I slowly sneak inside the house but immediately after opening the door I inhale some kind gas and get a little dizzy. I cover my mouth immediately and look at Uki who has been trained to recognize gasses, weapons and bodies. He stands up on his front two paws signaling that it's some kind of sleeping gas. I take out the mask that I put in my pocket that I might need for mission and put it on.

I hide behind a pillar with Uki following me. I slowly and steadily make my way in the house. Two guys wearing masks were signaled to guard the hallway that lead to the living room. I made my from behind one guy and break his neck in a swift motion catching the other guys attention. I swiftly kick the gun out of his hand and punch him straight in the nose satisfied hearing a crack. I round house kicked him in the head causing him to hit his head at the wall and making him dazed of. Then Uki finished my work by biting his neck and tearing a huge amount of flesh from his neck. He was dead within moments.

They have really bad security. Those two men were the only one told to guard the entire fucking scene. Like are you out of your mind or something? I slowly made my way towards the living room thankfully coming across just two more guards who I simply killed off. They really are stupid.