Chapter-11

Akira's POV

I open my eyes and look around. I'm perfectly tucked in and the curtains that I left open is closed. I look around confused then I remembered last night. Oh so dad probably did this. I sit up straight and this time gently so I don't hurt my ribs. I open my bed side table and take out two painkillers and swallow it dry.

You know I should probably wake up but am I gonna do that? Ofcourse not. I plop down in my cloud like bed again and stare at the ceiling.

I just realized something. My training. This few days I have been slacking and not doing my training. Isaac would've killed me. I should probably start from today. Ughhhh. But it's so much hard work. But when my family will see my training they will ask how I learned it. What am I supposed to say? I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED.

Tears prick my eyes as I think about mum. The moment I found out I have family I was so happy I'll have a mum. Someone who will comfort me when I cry, give me advice on my worst and someone who I'll be able to tell everything to. I had decided that even if I get a huge beating I'll ask them about my mum when I realized I didn't meet her the first day. That was until I found out they were the Italian mafia. The mafia queen meaning my mum was murdered by the Russians. I was kidnapped also by the Russians. I had no fucking problem with them in the past but now it's personal. I'm gonna make it my mission to brutally murder them one by one. I'm gonna do it for my mum. Great now i sound like psychopathy. But i don't give a fuck. Revenge will be sweet.

I wipe away the few tears that fell. Wtf is wrong with me. I used to barely cry before but since I've came here it's the exact opposite. I'm a bad bitch I don't cry. I give myself a little pep talk and wake up.

I'm not gonna let my past drag me down I'm gonna work hard and take revenge for my past instead. I get up from my bed and open the curtains. I go to my closet and pick out a outfit to workout in. For today I chose the black set nothing special.

I put the outfit on and put on makeup on exposed skin to cover the scars and stuff

I put the outfit on and put on makeup on exposed skin to cover the scars and stuff. I wrap this like really really thick bandage kinda thing around my ribs for less pain. I do this every time I used to get a really bad beating and had to go to fights or needed to do my training. I do the same for my injured foot.

I pick up my phone and air pods and a towel and go downstairs. I go to the kitchen and take out a few water bottles from the freezer. Levi and Luca showed me to gyms one in this floor and the other upstairs at the same floor as the bedrooms. They told me nobody uses the downstairs one but the one above is used every day. I'm just gonna use the one that is in this floor so there is less chances of them seeing me then questioning me and stuff.

I wonder where Uki is. He is an early riser so I never see him until noon everyday though I'm kinda worried cause this is a new surrounding for him.

I go to the gym and put all my stuff down and put my air pods on. For today I'm gonna be listening to the 'Walls' album by Louis Tomlinson. The king himself. Who doesn't like Lou? He's the sweetest, kindest and the bravest person I've ever seen and has amazing songs that sounds literally like heaven on earth. If you haven't listened to 'Walls' you're missing out.