Chapter-20

Akira's POV

I groan due to the bright sun light on my face and roll over. Do I need to wake up? *mentally whines* ( You know what i'm not even gonna bother now)Yes but I wish I didn't. I don't want to give up my warm bed. I huff but finally open my eyes and squint at the bright light.

I crawl (Yes actually crawl. Don't ask questions cause I honestly have no answer) out of bed. It's been a while since I told my family about my job. They're still getting used to it. Today is my first day of school. YAYYY. Please notice the sarcasm. I had seriously forgot about school.

I go to my closet and pick this cute workout outfit/set kinda thing and change.

I just put my hair in a messy bun. I leave my room and see Eliot also coming out of his room. I smile at him and walk towards him. "Good morning" I say to him as I reach him. "Good morning" He says and kisses my forehead. "Gym?" I question him raising a eyebrow. "Yup" He replies.

So we go to the kitchen with just casual conversation in the way. He takes out two water bottle from the fridge and throws one to me which I catch. We go to gym where the rest of my family were already their. I just shake my head smiling at my family. We are so alike it's almost scary.

I make my way towards the yoga mat while in the way whoever I pass greets me 'good morning' with a kiss on the forehead. I know they are so over dramatic but every time I question them about it they say they're making it up to the years they have missed.

I stretch a little and do my normal workout routine. Also hand to hand combats with my brother which obviously I won. I'm getting cocky aren't i? Ooops.

Afterthat I go to my room and jump on my bed face first. I'm so fucking tired i just want to take a nap. After a lot of whining to myself i get up and take a shower shower. I apply makeup on the more bigger and morevisible scars but leave the others. This is my outfit and hair. 

Checking one more time in the mirror I pick up my phone and call Isaac:-

Isaac-Good morning capo