::Punz x Male reader::

Not proofread
Warnings: arguing, that's about it
A/n: does anyone know which cc's aren't okay with fanfics?
——————————————
"Punz!" I shouted as soon as I stepped inside the very dark house. "Jesus, it's so dark in here" I said to myself as I dropped my keys inside the bowl beside the entrance. I dropped the bags I brought from shopping and placed them on the kitchen counter. I walked around and turned on certain lights so it wasn't so lonely.

I walked around and didn't hear any movement until I heard a few thumps upstairs followed by a set of giggles. I took off my shoes and took them with me upstairs with a small sigh. My back has been killing me the past few days but I can't afford to get more expensive prescriptions so Tylenol will have to do.

I saw the LED lights from under Punz's on indicating he was playing or streaming. I smiled softly as I stopped myself from walking inside and headed to my own room. I turned on the light and changed into some shorts and walked over to my mirror. I turned around to show the worn out patches I put on yesterday.

I placed new ones making sure they were comfy under my shirt. I made my way downstairs and unpacked the food I got from the grocery store. I got myself a drink and laid on the couch in the living room.

I got the controller to turn on the tv but stopped for a bit. I glanced towards the stairs and bit my lip. 'Should I ask if he wants to watch something together?' I thought as I stood and walked up the stairs again.

I lightly knocked on his door. No response. I knocked again but a bit harder. "Come in!" He shouted normally but for some reason this time, it didn't sound right to me. I shook my head and walked in with a smile. "Hey! I've missed you-!" I said excitedly. "One sec (y/n) I'm streaming" Punz said not even turning in his seat to look at me. I didn't let my smile falter waiting for him to mute so I can talk to him.

He glanced over and pulled his headphone off for an ear and looked at me questionably. "What? Did you say something?" He asked. "O-oh! I just wanted to know if you wanted to spend some time with me?" I asked shyly. I rubbed the back of my head looking away. We've been together for a long while yet he still makes me nervous. But I tend to think to myself, does he still get butterflies like I do?

"Not now, maybe later?" He said not waiting for a response as he slipped his headphone back on and smiled towards his monitor, instead of me. I didn't know how to react. I know he has days where streaming occupies his head but he never ignores me like this. I walked off from his room and slammed the door out of anger or sadness.

I walked down the stairs and got my shoes back on and took my keys from the bowl and slammed the front door. I didn't know where I was heading but I wanted to relive some stress. I drove downtown where there's a bunch of stores owned by neighbors and it was very brightly colored.

I parked in the reserved area and started walking around aimlessly. It was quite dark out but it was still evening. I crossed my arms across my chest as wind started to blow lightly making me cold.

I walked for a bit until I saw the familiar pet shop. I used to roam inside the store for hours after school and I would always get scolded by my mother. The owner who was a sweet old man didn't mind me though. It kept the animals company he said.

I walked in, hearing the bell ring on top of the door making me smile remembering the sound. "Oh well if it isn't (y/n)?" A very weakened voice said. The very old man walked in front of the register and waved me down. "Holy shit I'm surprised you're still standing big guy" I said but slapped my hand over my mouth. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that-"