::Jack Manifold x Male Reader::

Not proofread
I'm accepting requests again : )
I won't make u guys request on the page but u can request...

Here!
Warnings: none I don't think? Story gets out of the plot so I'm sorry if it seems like it doesn't make sense : (
—————————————

"Wait how do you do this one again?" I asked tapping my pencil against my desk. Jack sighed as he turned around in his desk and leaned back on his chair. "Jesus (y/n), how many times do I need to explain it?" Jack said light heartedly. He took his own paper and placed it side by side with mine.

He took his pencil and started explaining the first equation while I quietly watched. "...I think you're forgetting to divide after taking the sum of these two. Remember, you get two answers but you divide them to end up with one" Jack said. "Ohhh...no wonder I only saw one answer box. I thought I just had to choose out of the two" I said with a smile which made Jack shake his head.

"I'll be here if you need more help" with that he turned around facing forward in his desk and continued to work while blasting his music through his AirPods. "It's so obvious that you like him (y/n)" a voice said next to me snapping me out. "Huh? Who?" I asked Tubbo with a confused look.

"Listen, (y/n) we know you like him like we know the back of our hand" Tubbo said placing a hand on my shoulder while Tommy nodded leaning over to his desk. "I agree, you're like our long lost brother" he said with a chuckle. "Okay, hurry up copying before Mr.Brock comes and collects it" Tubbo told Tommy which he immediately nodded and started jotting things down.

"Well, do you think he likes me back?" I asked as I copied Tubbo as well yet I already knew the answers I was just too lazy to do all the work. "To be quite honest, I don't really talk like that with Jack. But he seems really attached to you" Tubbo said as our teacher announced he's collecting our work.

Jack took off one of his AirPods and I quickly tapped Tubbo on the arm to be quiet or else he'll hear. He turned around to look at me with a smile. "Can I see your work?" He asked politely which I couldn't say no as I nodded. He looked at my paper and had a wide grin as he compared his answers. "Wow! You catch on really quick (y/n)" Jack said giving it back and putting his AirPod back on as the teacher came by our row and collected our papers. "You're welcome for that" Tubbo said with a wink.

-

"There's only a few minutes left of class so the time is yours" Mr.Brock said as he sat down by his desk and started grading some work. Jack quickly pulled his chair so it was beside my desk and sighed. "This class always seems the longest"

"Yeah. Probably because it's right before lunch" I said as he nodded. "Wait are you guys doing anything after school?" Tommy asked leaning over putting his elbow on tubbos desk. I yawned and shook my head. "Nah my parents are out of town"

"We should go watch Wilbur practice for his band. He sounds so fucking good live dude" Tommy said with a proud smile. It's cute when Tommy brags about Wilbur like some sort of father. "Oh fuck yeah! I always wanted to see him play" Tubbo said excitedly. It wasn't a surprise he would be excited to see him play. Tubbo comes in first for the biggest music nerd in our friend group, which isn't necessarily bad.

"Hm sure why not. You coming Jack?" I asked Jack who nodded. "If (y/n) is going then yeah" Jack shamelessly said making me blush lightly. Tubbo gave me a messed up wink making me laugh and get a side glance by Mr.Brock. "Okay, meetup by the east entrance " Tommy said as the bell rang. We packed our bags and left for the remaining classes we had for the day.

-

"Alright, looks like time is never on our side!" Our teacher said with a slight chuckle. I rolled my eyes as the kids who were sleeping during class finally woke up. I yawned and stretched my arms above my head, making my sweater rise up.