::Philza::

(Pronouns: They/he)(NOT A ONESHOT)
Not proofread
Warnings: Language, violence, death, dissociation mentions, Angst, etc.
(This story takes part in the Dream Smp but forgive me if I get things wrong I'm not caught up in lore:,()
————————————————
Loud feet could be heard throughout the winter forests of Winchester. The figure was obviously lost as they kept turning their head towards unknown directions trying to remember anything familiar.

They stopped for a second, chest heaving up and down by the amounts of running they have been doing. "You can't keep running like that" an infamous voice said making the figure gasp quietly and continued to run towards the opposite side of where the voice came from.

They wore heavy winter boots up to their calfs making it harder to run in the thick layers of snow. Their breath was icy and cold yet their whole body felt like it was on fire for some reason.

"I need help, and I need it quick" the figure finally said feeling their lips crack as the words fell through their mouth. They took off their Iron helmet and searched inside their big coat for their phone.

They found a big thick tree to sit beneath and won't be seen very well. They carefully sat down with a big heavy sigh and looked down at their phone. "Dammit, I hope it still works". The screen was remotely cracked but it seemed like it still worked.

They rose their hand up to dial their quick dial contact but their fingers were too cold from the outside but warm in the inside. "Fuck! I swear if I have to lose some fingers.." they said as they quickly took their gloves and patted their fingers down and went to try again.

They managed to dial the number and shoved the phone up to their left ear, using both of their hands to warm them up once again. They still kept their guard up and made sure the other being in the forest doesn't sneak up on them.

"Cmon Phil, please pick up!" They desperately whined as the call ended and they dialed right back up. They quickly took out their crafting table and crafted a campfire really quick and set it down in front of them. "I hope that man doesn't see this fire or I'm fucking dead" they said coming closer to the warmth of the fire it emitted. The phone finally was picked up as the figure smiled brightly.

"PHIL! Phil, oh my god you finally picked up I-" the figure said readjusting the phone in their shoulder yet another voice came through the phone. "Uh this isn't Phil (y/n), I'm tommy remember?" (Y/n) suddenly felt their body fall down in front of them upon hearing the younger voice.

"Tommy? Tommy?! Holy shit I haven't seen spoken to you- well any of you in so long!" They said with a bit of joy. They haven't talked to Phil, Tommy, techno or even Wilbur in such a very long time. They are always involved in some type of illegal doings with fundy and Quackity.

Phil had adopted Tommy and Wilbur since Wil was barely a teen. (Y/n) was later adopted being the oldest out of the three of them by a two year difference. Phil always took care of all of them equally and always loved them as if they were his own kids.

"(Y/n) I'm not allowed to be speaking with you right now.." Tommy quietly saying as he cupped the phone so (y/n)'s voice wouldn't echo so loud. (Y/n) rose a questioned look and asked. "Why not Tommy?" They asked.

Tommy couldn't bare to answer but he had to tell them the truth. He pulled the phone cord away from the wall and sat down on a kitchen chair and sighed. He felt extremely bad but he had to do it sooner or later.

"(Y/n)...Phil said you are a bad influence on me..and the others.." Tommy's voice rung through their ears as the bright smile they had faltered and fell downwards. They couldn't comprehend what they were hearing. "I-..hm? I don't..understand Tommy what do you mean-?" They asked once again but this time it could be heard the phone was pulled away from Tommy and onto someone else.