::Tubbo X Male! Reader::

Not proofread
Warnings: food mentions, vomiting, throwing up descriptions, sick mentions, etc
I'm so sorry for being gone so long T-T
——————————————

I was still trying to finish editing a video as a ding was heard from my phone. I tried to ignore it, wanting to put my full focus on editing this video. I haven't posted in such a long time, and I don't want to upset any of my viewers for late content. Another ding was heard as I sighed and reached for my phone. I pressed on the notification and it was from my boyfriend, Tubbo.

Tubbo and I have been dating for four months now and it's been such a rollercoaster, but the good kind. We met through Tommy and other events such as being in the same team for MCC and Twitch Rivals. We became really close quite fast that even Tommy was getting a bit jealous. On my channel and my public figure, everyone knew I was part of the lgbtq community, just not which letter since I didn't want to disclose that. My viewers and fans are great supporters but can get a bit pushy whenever I hang out with other streamers and YouTubers on my streams. I always have to remind them that we are merely friends.

Yet, with Tubbo, I didn't make that clear at all. I knew I fell for Tubbo when he would invite me to VC for random stuff like him packing to go visit friends, doing chores, or even editing videos. He made me feel like I was right there, next to him through his activities and that made me yearn for his touch. I finally grabbed the balls to confess to Tubbo with much help of my others friends and I almost fainted knowing it was mutual. He was crushing on me for the longest, before I even developed my own crush.

Since then, we've been on dates which sometimes result badly. Once, my car broke down so a tow truck had to come get it while we got a ride to my home. Another time, we had a picnic under a tree until we noticed a whole hornet nest was right above us ready to swarm us. Thirdly, there was this date to the movies but we got kicked out because fans were making big crowds knowing we were coming to that theater. Overall, it has been chaotic but I do not regret going on those dates with Tubbo at all.

I finally clicked on the message and it read, "hey (y/n)! Wanna come over for dinner? I made some fish and chips with tartar sauce??: )" I snorted seeing how he went out of his way to make dinner and to invite me over. I quickly replied with my answer and brought my attention back to my video. I noticed I only have three more minutes of the video to edit so I pushed myself to focus merely on the video before getting ready to go to his house.

-

I clicked upload with a smile and leaned back in my chair. "Damn, finally! Now, gotta get dressed to go see Tubbo" I said to myself as I pushed in my office chair and turned off my computer. I headed towards my closet and stared at it, thinking of what to wear. I looked towards my window and saw that it looked a bit gloomy so I grabbed some shorts and a loose hoodie. I shoved my feet into some really beat down vans and got my keys and wallet. I quickly texted a quick text to Tubbo, notifying him that I'll be there in a few.

I went downstairs to my kitchen, to see my parents cooking a dinner together. "Hey (y/n)! Where are you going?" My mother asked as she stopped stirring a pot to talk to me. "Just going to tubbos to hang out. Is that okay?" I said as she closed her lips in a tight smile and reached over to give my arm a soft squeeze. "Of course it is. Make sure to text me if something changes dear. Be safe, we both love you!" My mother said as she leaned forward to give my forehead a kiss as my father only waved me goodbye as I left my home. Tubbo and I live quite close but it's still a walk to his house. I took out my phone to see Tubbo liked my message and kept walking.

It felt a little gloomy outside but it was a bit humid. Rain hasn't come yet but it does feel like it'll come very soon. I turned a left on the sidewalk, and I saw the familiar short man in his porch sitting down by the steps, his leg bouncing lightly. I made my way quickly and when his eyes finally saw me, he stood up with a smile. "Hey! Was the walk long? I hope it wasn't" Tubbo said beginning to feel guilty for making me walk to his house. "Tubbo, I've made this walk a bunch of times. Trust me, it's not that bad" I told Tubbo as I walked up to him and softly landed a kiss on his head. "Oh, good! So, I already served my family dinner and they're already finished so we can eat alone!" Tubbo said pulling on my hand to go inside. "Hey, you know I don't mind eating with your family. They're nice to me" I said as Tubbo locked the front door.