::Tubbo x Male reader::

Not proofread
Warnings: Infection, assault, looting, killing, violence, death mentions, death, near-death, heavy angst, arguing, overall really heavy angst
Zombie apocalypse AU :o so I'm sorry if the story doesn't make sense!
——————————————-

"No way! we are getting a three-day weekend!" Tommy shouted out of excitement as the four kids left their bus and waving it goodbye not thinking much of it. "Yeah, maybe the teachers need a meeting again?" I asked trying to make sense of the odd situation. "Who fucking cares! You guys wanna go to the store and go to that restaurant Ranboo has been talking about?" Tubbo said with a smile.

The four boys were released from their school very early and were instructed to head home as quickly as possible. Other kids didn't pay much attention to the frantic tone of their principal but others did and followed what they were told. Not these four though.

"Yeah!" Ranboo said wanting to try the food he was wanting to for the longest. The four took off running towards the corner store which was located fairly close to their school. They would always come in the morning when their school had late starts to get breakfast.

"I'll stay here and wait," Tommy said as he stayed outside next to the door and leaned on the wall. He went on his phone while the other three entered the store giggling about something (y/n) said. Tommy scrolled through Apple News until an odd story came within his eyes. "Local Man Eaten Alive by Another Man". Tommy's stomach dropped a bit and refreshed his page.

Suddenly, thousands of stories popped up that are getting uploaded by seconds of people being eaten alive by others. It's happening all over the world not just where they are. Tommy stopped leaning against the wall and noticed the amounts of messages from all sorts of social media's of people trying to reach out to him.

The other three were busy messing around in the store that they were unaware of the store's little tv in the corner displaying the news. An outbreak caused by a nuclear plant that affected nearby cities spreading faster than wildfire. It is spreading like no other known virus or affection that mankind even is aware of. Tubbo pushed ranboo to the side trying to get the better popsicle than him.

(y/n) laughed at their bickering and went towards the other isle trying to find these candies that his mother showed him the other day. He shifted his weight over to his other foot and sighed. He moved down the row and accidentally bumped into somebody. "Oh, my bad man" He excused himself and went back to looking. The other man didn't move but he only mumbled. "Huh? I'm sorry I can't hear you?" (y/n) said stepping a bit back from the mysterious man.

Tubbo suddenly stopped bickering with Ranboo and looked towards the TV, he saw the news reporter and the live footage of people getting attacked. His eyes widened as he tapped ranboo rapidly in fear. "What the fuck is all that?" He asked as the store owner started grabbing random things on the counter and left through the back door. "Why did he just leave?" Ranboo asked until a shriek could be heard in the store where (y/n) was at. Tommy burst into the store at the same time to inform his scared friends. "(y/n)! Are you okay?" Tubbo shouted as he ran towards the yell he heard seeing the man on top of (y/n) making very audible sounds and groaning in pain. Tubbo quickly bucked his left shoulder over at the man making him fall over the boy on the floor with a loud thud. Tubbo took his friend up as they looked at the man on the floor.

"Did he hurt you?" Tubbo asked quietly which the other hesitated. Tubbo didn't hear an answer and turned to his friend. "Hey," He said seeing (y/n) look quite frightened. The man suddenly stood up, his limbs being very limp, and looked up at the two boys. He screamed as his eyes turned very dark, his skin turned to a blueish cold color and his nose was bleeding. "What the fuck?!" (y/n) shrieked in fear as to what the actual fuck was he seeing this man transform into. They heard Tommy come from behind the man and knocked the man out with a shovel they found at the back of the store. The man fell knocked out cold as Tommy sighed.