::Wilbur X Male reader::

Warnings: implied mistreatment, abuse mention
Not proofread

—————————————

"God fucking damn it!" An angry man shouted as he stepped into the semi-cold shop known to sell flowers. The soft bell rang throughout the shop making the man even more clumsy as he cleared his throat and looked around with shifty eyes.

There weren't that many people in the said shop but there were a few. So few that if you were to cough, you would be met with unwanted looks. The man looked around and noticed a lot of rows and rows of very colorful flowers.

He stepped forward and noticed all the flowers were actually different. The man pulled his tie away from his very warm neck, feeling a little dumb not knowing that flowers weren't all roses and tulips.

He took a closer look and noticed they had little notes with their names and what they are mostly bought for. He searched for a specific catergory for forgiveness. He thought for a bit and decided to get the white tulips with a few purple hyacinths.

He took a random number of the said flowers and dropped them towards the counter, not caring to get vases with them or anything at all. The employee ringing him up quickly looked up at the sudden thump he heard on his table.

"Oh sir! Would you like a vase or a ribbon to keep them together nicely?" The man said as he dropped his pen to the side and stood in front of the man next to his register. The man shook his hand and head and started taking out his wallet. The employee frowned at the sad flowers that laid in front of him.

He loved flowers and other plants around nature so seeing someone not care and be so careless hurt his soul. He sighed as he started ringing up the flowers by price. "We offer free little notes if you would like?" The employee asked trying to make an effort to make the other man care for the sad flowers.

"Ugh fine. Write something about how they are always nice and caring" the man said with a slight rise of a tone as he tried to take out his card from one of the slots in his wallet. The employee smiled excitedly as he took the stores exclusive card notes and took his previous pen in his hand.

He didn't know to whom he was handing the note and flowers to so he stuck to using neutral words and tone. 'Your hardworking manners don't go unnoticed when I'm around' he wrote as he also wrote his name on the back and the stores name as well.

"Here you go! All set, hope you come by again soon!" The employee said as he handed him the flowers with a simple tie to at least keep them together in a semi bouquet style with the note on top. The man quickly skimmed through the note, satisfied with it he thanked him.

"Thank you a lot...wil..bur" the man said reading out his name tag with a little trouble. "Yep, Wilbur. That's me" Wilbur said as he fixed his sliding glasses from his nose bridge. "Alright, thanks again pal" the man said as he walked away and pulled the door quite hard making it slam on his way out.

Nearby customers and employees jumped at the sudden sound but went back to what they were previously doing. Wilbur sighed as he picked up his pen and continued to write in his little booklet.

Its pages were full of unfinished lyrics, poems and other things he would just write. He liked to write whatever came in mind that struck a nerve or interest in him so he would carry his little notepad and pen at all times.

"I liked the little note I wrote.." he said to himself as he subconsciously wrote down what he previously wrote on the note. He smiled as he closed it as soon as he noticed another customer walk up to his counter with their set of flowers.

-

Time has passed since the man came and Wilbur was glad he didn't come back by the way he treated their precious flowers. Wilbur was currently on watering duty so he carried the water canister and went around watering said plants.