::Tubbo x Male Reader::

Not proofread
Warnings: roller coasters, heights, amusement parks
this was requested by a friend so hopefully they like how this turns out : )
—————————————

I yawned as both Tubbo and I crossed the road after making sure it was safe to cross. "So it'll only be us, Tommy and Ranboo today huh?" I asked as I took out my phone to check the time. "Yep! Aimsey couldn't make it today. They had hella shit to do for their work" Tubbo said giving a slight chuckle at the end of his sentence. It's true, Aimsey sometimes is a procrastinator but I don't judge.

"Hopefully you'll get on something challenging today" I said giving Tubbo an evil smirk. Tubbo was taken back from my statement as if taking offense. "I have you know I'm the bravest out of all four of us combined" Tubbo said waving his pointer finger in a 'matter of fact' way. "Whatever you say boss man. Look, I see Ranboo over there! Can hardly miss the guy" I said making Tubbo snort as we both bolted off running.

"I cant believe I forgot my god damn-OOF!" Ranboo was grabbed by two pairs of arms and embraced very tightly. "Hello Ranboo! Hello Tommy!" I shouted excitedly as I let go of my poor old friend. He calmed down his chest and sighed. "Can't get used to both of you doing that" Ranboo said adjusting his face mask that fell down a bit. "Hehe! How have you been Tommy?" I asked as I walked over to give Tommy a side hug. "Been good! Been hustling as you youngsters say" he said giving us a terrible attempt of a wink. "Tommy you're the youngest-" "LETS GO ALREADY ITS GETTING DARK!"

-

We got inside the amusement park and it's way bigger inside then it looks from the outside. Full of attractions, food stands, crying babies, you name it. "Where should we head first?" I asked with a big smile on my face. Amusement parks aren't really my thing but spending time with close friends makes it ten times better. Especially spending a day with my longtime best friend, Tubbo. We've become inseparable ever since we met. Pretty hard not to catch feelings I would argue.

"Wait is it okay if I vlog some of this for my YouTube?" Tommy asked timidly bringing out his phone. "Yeah! Just make sure nothing personal gets leaked" I said giving him a double thumbs up. "I think we should head to the 'Fun machine'" Ranboo said pointing towards a direction. The ride was a two rider ride and spins around relatively fast for a few minutes then speeds up. I nodded as we walked over to stand in line, having small talk here and there amongst ourselves. "Psst Tubbo" I whispered as I leaned towards the guy so I won't be heard from the other two. "Hm?" He asked leaning closer to me to hear better.

"Who do you think will scream first? Tommy or Ranboo?" I said with a small smile. "Tom. He's such a scaredy cat even if he doesn't admit it" Tubbo answered me as we both snickered softly. "What are you two giggling about? Hm?" Tommy said shoving his phone to our face making us laugh even more. "Today I am here with my lovely friends to try and get on the most challenging rides ever!" Tommy said towards his phone but only for audio. Then he filmed a bit of the long line that has been forming, a few seconds of the ride we are about to get on, and a flash of our smiling faces. He then placed his phone back into his pocket and smiled. "Now, who's going with who?" He asked as we looked around, at our feet, as he scoffed. "None of you want to get on with me?! Why not?" He asked offended but jokingly.

"Maybe because you'll scream our ears off" Ranboo said as he earned a shove from Tommy himself. "Oh fuck off!" He said as he crossed his arms but then turned around with a smirk. "What the hell are you smiling for?" Tubbo asked as we moved up the line.
"Rock paper scissors for who gets to sit next to me!" He said whipping out his phone again. "Do we really?" I said already bringing out my stance. "Yes! No buts (y/n)!". It was the best of two, Tubbo already won his safe spot and it was up to Ranboo and I.

I had to win one more round as I hit my palm with my fist four times and landed a rock while Ranboo landed a scissors. "I'm so sorry Ranboo!" I dramatically cried out as Ranboo held his head low for comedic value as Tommy snorted loudly and pointed his phone at the poor guy. "Tommy and Ranboo sitting on a tree~" Tommy sang but then got pinched by Ranboo.