::FoolishG x Male! Reader::

Not proofread
Warnings: underage drinking, suggestive content, mild nsfw.
I'm sorry for being absent, mental health is so shit rn
btw I'm sorry this one is all over the place and too long
—————————————————-

"And....Done!" I shouted in excitement as I finally finished cleaning the whole house and the many small chores I was assigned to do by my mother. I put back the cleaning supplies I have used and walked over to my mother with a smile. She was sat in the living room couch with her iPad in her hands. Her reading glasses were placed thinly on her small nose while her eyes stared harshly onto her screen. "Mom?" I said holding my hands behind my back with a nervous smile. "Mhm?" She only mumbled as her fingers swiped across her screen for a few strokes then stalled. It was evident she was either playing solitaire or some type of puzzle game.

"I finished my chores for the day, so can I go to Karls house to hangout?" I asked her hoping she gives in. She looked up at me and then looked around to see if what I said was true. "Are the dishes put away?" She asked as she adjusted her glasses with her left hand. I nodded stepping to the side so she can have a clear sight of the drying rack being completely empty. "Then of course. Just make sure to not cause too much trouble over there" she said focusing back on to her iPad. I leaned down and gave her head a soft kiss as a thank you. "Go hurry. You never got that habit off your head have you?" She asked rhetorically as she had a small smile on her focused face.

I quickly went up the stairs leading to my room, skipping steps as I climbed them and rushed to my room. I quickly got my phone and dialed Karl and placed the phone in my ear. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth quickly and used mouthwash. "Hello?" I heard Karl answer as I spat out the excess toothpaste and washed my mouth out first. "Dude, are you home? Mom said yeah so I'll get my fake ID so we can get that beer" I lowered my voice a bit so my mother or siblings can't hear what I just said. "Yeah! Just came back from the store with foolish, Punz and Sapnap" Karl said as I could hear soft crunching in the background. "Cool, I'll be there in ten minutes" I said as I hung up and grabbed my necessities real quick.

-

I shivered a bit not knowing it was going to be quite cold. I saw Karl's house come into view and walked faster. My feet got to his porch as I knocked twice and stepped back a bit. I looked around keeping my arms close to my body and gripped the black bag from my right hand tightly. I bought the beer myself to save us some time and to have more free time on our hands. The door finally swung open and a Punz with sharpie all over his face made contact with my eyes. I couldn't help but snort harshly and throw my head forward in laughter. "Yeah yeah, get your giggles out you little shit. What took so long?" Punz said as he opened the door wider so I could step inside.

"Ahaha...sorry sorry! I made a few trips" I said as I lifted the bag I was holding and walked into Karl's home. "Are his parents home?" I asked Punz not louder than a whisper. He shook his head yes as I placed the bag behind my back as we made our way upstairs to Karl's room. We walked in and was met with Karl on top of Sapnap, scribbling sharpie all over his forehead while foolish couldn't stop laughing from Karl's bed. "What did I walk into?" I asked with a giggle as I placed the bag onto the floor and sat down. "Oh, hey (y/n)! You should you know...let me" Karl began as he got off of sapnap and raised the sharpie up to my face with a smirk. "If that sharpie touches me, I swear I'll do worse" I threatened lightheartedly as Karl giggled and capped the sharpie and threw it to an unknown spot in his room. The others joined me at the floor and made a circle around the black bag. I opened it and emptied out the contents carefully not wanting to make too much noise. "So I got a six pack since the guy was eyeing me too damn much" I said letting them see the six pack and opening the package to distribute the drinks. I took out snacks and other candies for the group as well since they always get hungry when we hangout.