::George x Male!reader::

Not proofread
Warnings: camping, food mentions, bugs, rain

————————————

"Camping is so boring!" George complained for the millionth time during the car ride. "Of course it is. But we're doing this so we can spend some time away from our screens" dream said as he did a lane change. George sighed as he crossed his arms across his chest in a childlike manner. "Cheer up George. At least it'll only be for two days" I said giving his shoulder a soft pat. "I guess you're right" George said as he gave me a soft smile.

I smiled as I rolled the window down from my side a bit to take in the scenery a bit better. The summer heat was coming in really hot in Florida. Surpassingly, George still wore layers in this heat. Sapnap always complains that he feels so warm just looking at George. I sighed contently as I felt the wind push my hair away from my forehead. It felt nice to feel this warm air against my warm skin. Dream decided on this trip to last just the weekend but I wouldn't be one to complain if we spend more than the weekend out in the wilderness.

"How long till we stop at a gas station?" Sapnap said as he yawned in the passengers seat. "We left the house half an hour ago and you already want a stop?" Dream said as he drummed his fingers against the steering wheel to the beat of the radio. "Well yeah, you know my bladder's like fucked dude" Sapnap said as dream clicked his tongue. "Alright, there's a gas station in two miles" dream said as Sapnap nodded and turned towards me, in the back seat. "How come you aren't bothered by camping?" He asked as I bit the inside of my cheek thinking.

"I've never really done these sorts of things growing up so I don't know what to expect" I answered honestly as Sapnap nodded his head. "You never did these sorts of things with your family? Picnics? Hiking?" George asked giving me a glance. I shook my head nervously and gave a crooked smile. "Never really had the time for stuff like that. Well that's what my dad would say" I scratched my arm, seeing a mosquito bite already forming for some odd reason. "Oh, I'm sorry about that dude" dream said as he made a left turn into the gas station. "It's cool, I'm happy to be here with y'all even if it's full of bugs and smelly swamp water" I said as Sapnap snickered as he left the car. "I'll fill up the car since we still have a long way to go. You guys should go inside and get some more snacks" dream said as he turned the key and got out the car. "Cmon George, they'll probably have some chips you like" I said pulling George with me.

We entered the station and were met with an extreme gush of cold air conditioning. "Jesus that's cold" I muttered as we walked towards the snack isle. I grabbed a few things I liked and got Sapnap and dream their snacks as well. "What are you getting George?" I said as I saw him eyeing a few items. "Not sure. Are these good?" He held up a bag of gummy bears but were the sour ones. "They're okay, I like the original ones better" I said as he put it down and got the original ones. "Oh, you can get those, you don't have to get these" I said as he shrugged. "If you like em, means they're pretty good so" George said as I nodded softly and went to the drinks.

We finished our little snack run and went back into the car, seeing Sapnap and dream waiting for us. "What took so long?" Sapnap said as I stuck my tongue out and shoved the bag full of snacks to him. "I was getting you your barbecue chips" Sapnap gasped loudly and blew me a kiss jokingly. "You're the best (y/n)" Sapnap said as he took out the chips and smiled like a little child seeing candy for the first time. "I got you stuff too dream don't worry" I said as I could see dream's face light up slightly. "Alright, we'll make it just in time to set up camp" dream said turning the ignition on and leaving the gas station.

-

The car ride didn't take as long as we thought it would as dream parked towards the guest parking and went to the camp center to check in. "So do any of you actually know how to set up a tent?" I asked George and Sapnap as I helped unload the bags. "Nope!" George said with a smile. "I saw my dad do it once but that was like years ago" Sapnap said shutting the passengers door. I nodded as I lowered the trunk of the back of the car as dream jogged his way back towards us. "Alright, we can go now" dream said as he showed us a map. "Our section is C. so all this area will be ours for two days" he said as I nodded.