What are we?

*one month later*

Taylor and jay has been spending a lot of time together, they had clothes at each other's apartment and they spent most of their time sleeping at each other's places, although jay mainly slept at taylors since she had a house not just an apartment.  That's what was happening right now, jay and Taylor were sat on her couch playing monopoly, "what are we?" Taylor randomly blurted out. 

                Jay looked up in confusion, "human beings?" He raised his eyebrows with a smirk in the corners of his mouth knowing full well that's not what she meant.  Taylor picked up her game piece, "haha very funny, I meant us. What are we? Me and you" she tilted her head.  Jay smiled, "good question" he tilted his head too.  Taylor smiled, "we sleep at each other places most nights, we act like a couple anyways and I'm pretty sure Kim's suspecting something already" she smiled. Jay smiled back, she was spitting facts, "well why don't we become a couple? Make it official..." he smiled.

              Taylors eyes lit up, "I'd like that" she smiled, jay nodded, "me too" he cupped her cheek.  They smiled at each other for a while before Taylor reached over and pecked him on the cheek, "where are you going now?" He smiled as she got off the couch. Taylor looked back over her shoulder, "to get changed..." she raised her eyebrows. Jay laughed, "for what? Where are you going?" He smiled. Taylor laughed, "we're going to mollys" she smiled then ran off upstairs. Jay smiled and shook his head, how lucky was he to have finally captured the love of his life. If only they knew how things would soon spiral downwards...

Jay put his shoes and jacket on as Taylor ran back downstairs with actual clothes on rather then just shorts and a vest, "let's go darling" he opened the door for her. Taylor smiled, she likes that nickname. When the pair arrived at mollys they saw the units cars there along with some other familiar vehicles, it was their day off and they were all spending it as they pleased. "Look who it is" Kevin smiled as he saw the pair walk over to their table. The pair smiled and sat down in their usual seats next to each other.

They drank a bottle of beer each and little did they know how closely they were sat to each other, Will was also sat at the end of the table since he dragged a stool up. Jay hadn't even noticed his brothers confused stares, but Will was fairly amused, jay was sat with his arm snaked around taylors waist from the side, that was the moment he knew he suspicions were correct. Will nudged Kim's leg gently under the table, she looked over to the red head in confusion. Will waited until jay and Taylor weren't looking before signalling his eyes from Kims eyes to jays hand around taylors waist.

Kim followed wills gaze discreetly as he directed it to jays hand, she gasped and jumped in her chair, "I knew it!" She squealed like an excited toddler. Everyone jumped out of their skin, even will, she got some funny stares from the whole team, "I fricking knew it!" She added and pointed to jays hand which was still rested on taylors waist. The whole team looked at what she was pointing at and they all became just as amused as Will and Kim was, jay didn't even notice he had done it. Taylor looked up and smirked at jay, there goes keeping it a secret, jay smiled back but he didn't move his hand. "So what's going on? Don't just leave us hanging..." Adam sighed.

Jay nodded at Taylor for her to tell them, "we're dating..." she smiled. Will smiled at jay, he knew how happy he was around Taylor and he hadn't seen him this happy since, well, forever. Vanessa smiled, "it's about time, now I'm just waiting for the cute babies to arrive..." she started but Kevin slapped her arm. Taylor laughed, "slow your horses, we just made it official today..." she looked up at jay who smiled back and nodded. The team all smiled, "well we all think it's great, hank though? He might kill you both..." Adam laughed.

Taylor and jay smiled, "Adam you can't talk, you and Kim are on and off more then my brother goes to school" Kevin laughed. Kim nodded in agreement as Adam laughed, "I guess we'll just put it off until hank finds out then" jay smiled. Taylor nodded then looked up to him, they smiled before they team calmed down from being giddy and settled back into their conversations.

The unit all left one by one until it was just Will, jay and Taylor left. "Well I don't wanna be a third wheel so I'm gonna head out too" Will slipped off the stool. Taylor laughed but jay shook his head and before they knew it they were alone. "Move in with me" jay leant down and whispered into her ear. Taylor looked up to him, "what? No..." she laughed. Jay frowned and his facial expression looked rather broken by her rejection, Taylor laughed again when he took it the wrong way, "i mean yes of course I'll live with you but it makes much more sense for you to move in with me" she laughed and cupped his cheek. Jay mouthed 'oh' then laughed, "wise" he smiled before giving her a quick kiss...

Nothing could prepare them for what was coming their way...