im dying in here

*a few days later*

                  Taylor was finally home and on bed rest, her wound had healed up but she was still experiencing a lot of pain, "you need anything" jay sat next to her on the bed and brushed through her hair.  Taylor smiled, "you..." she groaned, jay smiled and just shook his head at her humour, "but no, I'm fine thanks" she smiled again, jay nodded and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead.  It feels good to be back together again.

                  A few hours later Taylor's meds made her sleepy so she was resting up while jay was watching the hawks game on TV, he could tell that she was getting better since she's done nothing but pester him about going back to work for the past two days.  He knew their furlough would be ending soon and he knew she was gonna keep asking him so he grabbed his phone and called Will.
Will: "everything alright? Taylor doing okay?"
Jay: "yeah she's fine, just sleeping"
Will: "good, what you needing?"
Jay: "can we go back to work? I mean, Taylor..."
Will: "is she having any side affects?"
Jay: "none other then sleeping from the meds"
Will: "any pain? Wound healed yet?"
Jay: "the wounds healed up but she's still in pain a bit..."
Will: "I'll have a talk with dr Marcel but if he clears it then I don't see the problem with her going back to desk duty"
Jay: "thanks man, really appreciate it"
Will: "yeah no problem"

Jay put down the phone and smiled, he decided to go check on Taylor so he walked up the stairs and into their room. She wasn't sleeping anymore, instead she was just staring at him, "hey" she smiled shyly, jay smiled back, "hey" he tilted his head.  She just smiled at him for a while, not saying anything, just smiling, "what?" Jay couldn't help but smile back.  She shrugged, "nothing" she smirked, she just likes looking at him.

He nodded and smirked back before walking over to join her, "you might be going back on desk duty soon" he laid down next to her. Taylor gasped, "really? Like really really?" She smiled like an excited 5 year old, Jay smiled, "mmhmm, wills gonna talk to Crockett and see what he says" he nodded. Taylor smiled and looked up to the ceiling, "good, I'm in dying in here" she huffed. Jay laughed, "ouch" he clutched his heart sarcastically. Taylor smiled, "well you're the only thing making this bearable" she looked at him lovingly. Jay smiled back before giving her a quick kiss.

                 Later that day jay got a phone call from Will, he ran out of their room and down the stairs so he could answer it since he had been asleep with Taylor for the day.
Jay: "good news?"
Will: "yep, dr Crockett said that if she comes in for a physical exam tomorrow morning and she's cleared, she can go back to desk duty and light work"
Jay: "thank god for that, thanks man"
Will: "no problem, see you tomorrow"
Jay: "you too"

He quickly ran back upstairs and into their room, "was that Will?" Taylor smiled at him as she rolled over, not feeling as much pain as she did a few days ago. Jay nodded and laid back down, "mmhmm, he said that dr Crockett wants you to go in for a physical exam tomorrow morning and if he clears you, then you can go back to doing desk duty and light work only" he nodded making an emphasis on the work only. Taylor laughed, "that's fine by me, anything to be out of this house literally" she smiled at him. Jay nodded, he too was sick of being confined to the same walls everyday even though he loves spending valuable time with her.