I should've told you all...

Taylor let out a small huff, "I don't even know what's going on..." she shook her head. Jay shook his head, "c'mon let's go find out" he smiled and planted a small kiss on her head, Taylor smiled weakly and nodded before getting up and walking out of the locker room behind jay. She had his spare clean shirt on since hers was kind of ruined, as she reached the bullpen everyone was just as confused as she was, "I would tell you what it says but it's in Arabic or something" Kevin shrugged. Taylors eyes widened, Arabic? Oh no...

Taylor furrowed her eyebrows, "let me see" she nodded, Kevin reluctantly gave her the note. She scanned over the page then looked up at jay in slight worry, her face was going a shade of white again. Hank looked over in her direction, "you know something?" He nodded curiously. Taylor nodded slowly then began talking only to realise what she was discussing was private and no one other than jay and hank knew, "it looks like the same writing from when I was abducted..." she cut herself off and shot her head up in regret. Jay and hank looked at each other in confusion, they knew she didn't mean to say it like that, so openly, but the whole team now had widened eyes and were looking at her in worry, "abducted?" Adam tilted his head.

Taylor bit her bottom lip nervously, "I uh, didn't mean to put out there like that" she shook her head. The team smiled sadly at her, "anyways, yeah, I was abducted as a kid. I should've told you all..." she shook her head and looked down.  Kim smiled sadly, "you didn't have to tell us anything Tayls" she shook her head.  Taylor looked up and looked at her surprisingly, usually everyone other than jay and hank who knows about her abduction has left her, "well I need you all to know about it now so here goes nothing..." she shrugged and sat on jays desk.

               They all stood around her as she explained everything, from every fine detail to the bigger parts of the story, "that's where the letter comes in, the symbols are familiar but I don't remember Arabic" she shrugged as the unit looked at her in shock, it was even painful for jay to re-hear the story.  The all nodded, "we should get a translator down here" Kevin suggested.  Hank nodded, "already on their way" he put the letter on her desk and left it there for the translator to take.  They all nodded as Taylor stood up, "hey, I'm proud of you..." jay whispered as he stood in front of her.  Taylor looked up and smiled sadly before nodding and sitting down at her desk which had now been cleaned up.

               The translator stood in front of them all with the English version of the note, "it was difficult to depict but from what I can see it says, 'what goes around comes around, watch out little jazzy', if that means any significance to you" he looked at Taylor and nodded.  Taylor just bit her bottom lip nervously as the translator put the file down and smiled before leaving, "little jazzy, or jazmin, was the name I was given back then. I'm assuming they've served their jail time already" she stood up and handed hank the file.  Hank nodded, "unfortunately yeah, they were let out on patrol for good behaviour. But they're in hiding again so it looks like we're just gonna have to play it safe, I don't want you going anywhere on your own, I want you with one of us at all times. They'll catch themselves out sooner or later" he sighed. 

               Taylor and the team nodded, basically the plan was to avoid Taylor being alone until something happened, they were waiting for the past to bite her in the ass again and Taylor didn't really know how to take it other then getting on with her job and putting up with the irrational fear inside of her...