Intense Editing Session

Little author's note that will disappear once I finish with the editing:

I've been trying to re read this fan fiction on my own and I just can't xd the typos have been way too much for my own liking.  Though I am a believer of showing progress and look at the "before and after",  I can't sleep knowing that this fan fic (my baby- cause it's the first thing I ever wrote to completion.) has the potential but not the spirit I wish it had.  

Which is why (since I do think my writing has gotten somewhat better) I have decided to give it a really deep and thorough editing run, so you might see the notifications a lot; which I'm hella sorry about.  I hope you guys find it in your best interest to give it a re read once I'm done because it's very likely that it'll even include new dialogue and details as well.  Until then, the fan fic will be labeled as unfinished, but if you are a new reader and want to go through it you are welcome; because plot wise it IS finished. 

Thank you all for the support and I'm sorry for the mess xd but I can't live knowing that I could've fixed it and didn't. 

Again, thanks for the readings and the comments I appreciate them all too and I hope to see you in my new fics cause we do seem to have a lot of fun.

-A