One year can change everything

(This story takes place after season 3, but Hopper doesn't "die", the Byers and El don't leave Hawkins, and El hasn't lost her powers. Just wanted to clarify) 

(Also y/n means your name)

Your P.O.V. 

Beep beep beep 

Ugh. I don't want to wake up I thought. "Y/n! Time to wake up for school!" yelled my mom. "Coming!" I yelled back. Today was the first day of school for this year, and I was not ready. I groaned and rolled out of bed, falling on my face. "Shit!". I sighed and grabbed a Clash t-shirt, some jeans, and a black scarf. I went downstairs and popped some Eggos into the toaster. El had gotten me hooked on them. "Dustin, quit hogging the damn syrup!" "Okay! Someone's pissed". Dustin said. "Shut up" I snapped. "Okay, I have to go to work now. See you after school! Love you!" said Mom. "Love you too!" Dustin and I said. After breakfast, Dustin and I got on our bikes to school. We met up with the Party at the bike rack. "Hey!" said Will. I blushed furiously. I've had a massive crush on him for years. We always listened to the Clash afterschool. Even though we've heard every album a billion times, it was still fun. No one seemed to notice I was blushing except El. Wait, since when was El going to school? Huh, this year's gonna be interesting. "Will, I think somebody likes you!" exclaimed El. "Oh" said Will. Shit, was our friendship ruined forever? I sighed. "Ok, lets go" said Lucas. I started to walk to the door when Will grabbed my arm. "Uh y/n could I talk to you for a second?" asked Will. "Sure" I said. "So what El said back there, was it true?" Fuck. "Um I've had a massive crush on you for a long time and I really like you and-" Will cut me off with a kiss. "I like you too, y/n Henderson."