The Gate part 2

"Does anyone know what the fuck Alexei just said?" I questioned. "No" everyone said. "Well, ok. Whose up for staying the night at my place?" I asked. "YES!" said everyone. "Dusty, you ok with this?" I asked my brother. "Yeah" he said. "Ok! Off to our house!"

(At your house) 

"Wait, we're gonna have to explain this to mom, right?" Dustin asked. "I don't think she's even home yet, and if she is, I'm sure she won't mind." I said. "But are you sure?" he asked. "Yes Dustin I'm sure." "Ok" "Let's go in." 

(In your basement) 

"Woah Y/n, I didn't realize you only have three Clash albums. We need to fix that soon." said Will. I laughed. "Aww, it's gonna be their first date!" said Robin. "Yeah. Oh yeah, while we're on that subject, how about a date for you and Kali?" I asked her. "Wait, like right now?" she asked. "Yes right now. How about you ask her out? Enzo's maybe? At 7:00?." I suggested. "Ok- wait I have to ask her?" she said nervously. "Well duh, she's your girlfriend, is she not? I laughed. "Yeah, ok." she said, walking up to Kali. "Kali?" she asked. "Yes?" Kali said. "So I was wondering if you might wanna go out with me tonight? Maybe Enzo's? At 7:00?" Robin asked. Kali smiled. "Yes I would love to, but I have no idea where that is." she said, embarrassed. Robin laughed. "I can show you." she said. "Ok" said Kali. Then Hopper ruined everything. "ALRIGHT! From now on, no one goes outside of this house!" he yelled. "But Dad-" said El. "No" "Dad you didn't let me finish! Robin and Kali had a date tonight." El said. "Oh" said Hopper. I think Hopper was scared of Kali and Robin. I understood that feeling. Kali was really good with a gun, and Robin could beat the shit out of anyone with her ice cream scooper, which she still had. "I'm sorry, but uh, you two might have to reschedule." Hopper said. "Ok" Robin and Kali said sadly. "Welp, since we'll be staying here for a while, mind if I put on a Clash album?" asked Will. I smiled. "Ok" I said. He smiled at me. I blushed. "Which one?" he asked me. "So your options are The Clash, Sandinista, and Give 'Em Enough Rope." he told me. "How about Give 'Em Enough Rope" I told him. He put it in the cassette player. "Any particular song?" he asked. "Tommy Gun" I said, almost immediately. Will smiled. "No surprise" he murmured. I grinned. He knew that was one of my favorite Clash songs, particular because of the fast drum beat at the start. He pressed play.

Tommy gun, you ain't happy less you got one 

Tommy gun, ain't gonna shoot the place up, just for fun.

Maybe he want's to die, for the money

Maybe he want's to kill, for his country

Whatever he wants, he's gonna get it! 

We laughed as we sung along to it. Dustin snickered. "Hey, if you and Suzie are allowed to sing, why can't we?" I complained. His face went red. I laughed. Will laughed too. "Nice comeback" he told me. I smiled at him. He smiled back. "Aww, the lovebirds are at it again!" taunted Mike. I turned around. "At least we're not kissing and making out in front of everybody. And we haven't made out yet anyways!" Will and I said at the same time. Mike's face went red. Everyone laughed, except El, of course. Then Will collapsed. "Will!" I cried as he fell to the floor. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "T-the Mindflayer. I-it's taken over a new host." he stuttered. "What does the host look like?" I asked. "H-he's tall, and has white hair." Who- oh shit. Kali and El looked at each other with fear in their eyes. "Papa" they whispered before passing out.