After school

Your P.O.V.

"Do you still wanna come over to my house after school?" asked Will. "Yeah" I said. I smiled to myself. I was a little nervous about how us dating would affect the Party. We all saw how Mike was when he was dating El. Hopefully Will and I would still be friends with the Party. The Party decided to meet up in the AV room during lunch.

*At the AV room*

"Ok, Will and I have something to tell you guys." "Ooh I think I know what it is!" said El excitedly. I sighed. "Well, I think El already knows, but Will and I are dating." I said. "Are you still gonna be friends with us?" Asked Dustin. "Well obviously." I said. "That's what Mike said too but we all saw how that turned out." said Lucas. "Hey!" complained Mike. "Well it's true" said the rest of the Party except El. We laughed. 

*After school*

"Alright, see all of you tomorrow."said Will. "See ya" said the rest of the Party. "Race you back to my house?" asked Will. "Sure" I replied. He raced off. "Hey not fair!" I complained as I sped after him.

*At the Byers house* 

"I am victorious!" announced Will as we arrived at his house. "You cheated" I complained. He laughed. We walked in. "Will, is that you?" asked Joyce as she noticed us. "Oh hi y/n" "Hi Ms. Byers" I said. She hugged me. "How have you been?" she asked "Great. How have things been going with you and Hopper?" I asked. She blushed. "Good" she said. "That's good" I responded. "Wanna go to my room now?" asked Will. "Yeah" "It was nice to see you again Ms. Byers" I said. "It was nice to see you too y/n" "Let me know if you two need anything" she said "Ok" "Come on, let's go" said Will.

*5 minutes later*

"Let's put on Combat Rock" said Will. "No let's put on The Clash" I argued. We we arguing over which Clash album to play. I prefered The Clash, the Clash's first album, and Will prefered Combat Rock, which had his favorite song, Should I stay or should I go. As we were arguing, Jonathan walked in. "Are you arguing about which album to play again?" he asked "Yeah" we said. Jonathan sighed. "How about we play London Calling?" We thought about it. "Ok".

We put the cassette tape in and the album began to play.

London calling to the faraway towns, now war is declared, and battle come down.

London calling to the underworld, come out of the cupboard, you boys and girls.

London calling, now don't look to us, phony Beatlemania has bitten the dust. 

London calling, see we ain't go no swing, except for the ring, of the truncheon thing.

"This is nice" Will said. "Yeah. Just the two of us, listening to the Clash, no monsters to fight, no Upside Down to worry about. We finally can get a break."

Oh how we were wrong.