Mama Steve

Your P.O.V.

"Will, what time is it?" I asked Will. "5:00" he responded."Shit!" I thought, racing out the door. "Y/n, what's wrong?" asked a very confused Will. "I told my mom I would be back at 5:15!" I told him. "It's too late to get there on a bike." I said. I sighed. Crap, I'm screwed I thought. Then I noticed a familiar car driving down the road. "Steve!" I yelled. He slowed down, noticing me. "Y/n, what the hell are you doing here?" he asked. "I was hanging out with Will but we lost track of time. Could you give me a ride home?" Without waiting for a response I shoved my bike into the trunk of his car, and got in the car. "See you tomorrow y/n!" said Will. "See you tomorrow Will!" I called back. Steve sighed and drove me home.

(At your house)

"I told you to be home 5 minutes ago" said Mom. "Sorry, I lost track of time" I told her. She sighed. "It's ok" she said. "Steve!" said Dustin happily. "Henderson!" cried Steve. They did their weird handshake thing. I sighed. "Ok, I should probably go now" said Steve. "Ok" Dustin said sadly. "Bye Steve!, and thanks!" I said. He nodded in reply, got in his car, and left. 

(The next day)

Dustin and I met up with the Party at the bike rack, as usual. We walked into science class. The bell wrung, and a new girl walked in. She had long brown hair, eyes that seemed to pierce through you, and freckles that dotted her face. She had pale skin, and she wore a black hoodie, jeans, and white Converse. I hated her instantly. She glared at me, then smiled at Will. I immediately knew I had to stand my ground if I still wanted to be Will's boyfriend. I returned her glare. "Class, this is Jordan. Jordan, you can take a seat next to Y/n" said Mr. Clarke. Jordan sat down next to me. "I take it that you and the cute boy with the bowl cut are together." she stated coldly. "Yeah" I snapped back. She laughed without humor. "Oh, not for much longer. Soon, the only girl he thinks about is gonna be me, so you should break up with him." she said. "Like hell. We're together, so fuck off." I said, with rage in my voice. She gave me a piercing glare. "You are going to regret that." She snapped. She picked up a pencil, intent to stab me with it, but suddenly the pencil flew out of her grasp, and rolled next to me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw El smirk and wipe the blood from her nose. I shot her a grateful look, and she winked at me. I could tell Jordan wanted to punch me right then, but knew she would get in trouble. She glared at me for the rest of class. 

(After school) 

"Let's go to my house and talk" said Mike. We followed him to his house.

(At the Wheeler's house)

"Ok, as we all know, there was a new girl named Jordan. She wants to have Will as her boyfriend, which isn't gonna happen." I said. "Yeah. I'm dating you, and nobody's gonna change that." said Will. I smiled. "We need to avoid her at all costs. If El hadn't used her powers Jordan would have stabbed me with her pencil. I have a feeling she can do much worse." I said. Everyone's faces were grim. "Also since we're here, the Mindflayer is back" said Will. "WHAT!" But how?" "Oh shit not this again!" "GUYS!" yelled Will. We all looked at him. "The Mindflayer's back, and- Oh no. Oh no no no no this is really bad." "Will, What is it?" we all asked. "The Mindflayer. It's host is- it's host is Jordan."