The gate part 3

(Your P.O.V.)

"Do we have to go back there?" Kali and El asked in unison. "I'm sorry, I would do anything for the two of you to not have to go back there, but you two will have to go back there." said Mike sadly. The two girls sighed. "It won't be ok. It'll probably be a disaster, but at least when we get back, you and Robin can go on your date." Dustin told Kali. "And you and Mike can eat Eggos and watch movies together." he told El. El and Kali smiled softly. "Ok" they said. "Now let's go kick the Mindflayer's ass again!" Said Will. We cheered, and Max, Lucas, Dustin, Jonathan, Hopper, Joyce, Steve, and Nancy got in the car while Kali, Robin, Dottie, Mick, Axel, Funshine, Mike, (who got excited when we told him he could ride on the top with us), El, and Will and me. "YEAH! THIS IS AMAZING!" yelled Mike happily. We grinned. We were all really happy, then it started to rain. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" yelled Mike, with a defeated expression on his face. I couldn't help but laugh. I looked at Will. Even soaking wet, he was cute. He caught me staring at him, and looked over at me, smiling. I smiled back, and then I kissed him. I pulled back. He just smiled even more. We grinned.

(In the lab) 

I looked over at El and Kali. They looked at each other. I could tell that they were nervous, but they were determined. "Kal, you ok?" asked Robin. "Yes" Kali responded. "Let's go." 

(At the gate)

"This is creepy" said Dustin. "Yeah" said Jonathan. "Shut up" hissed Kali. "Jane, you can do this." she whispered to El. El closed her eyes in concentration. 

"El, you did it." said Mike, amazed. El smiled, then passed out. "She used a lot of energy." I said quietly. "We should get back to the cabin." We started to walk back to the exit, when a voice said "Not so fast."