Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

*I used a Ramones song for the title because I don't know, why not*

(Your P.O.V) 

"Will? Y/n? What's going on?" asked Kali. I looked at her, and she realized what was happening. "Jane, get away from Mike." she told El, who was standing next to Mike. "What? Why?" she asked. "JANE, GET AWAY FROM MIKE, NOW! HE'S ONE OF THE FLAYED!" yelled Kali. El looked at Mike, and Mike grabbed El's arm, pulling her close to him, and hit her in the throat. She fell to the floor. "JANE!" cried Kali, rushing towards Mike in anger. Robin ran to the now unconscious El. Before anyone could say anything, Kali grabbed a lamp and threw it at Mike. He ducked, and the lamp hit El's blanket fort, collapsing it. Hopper had just come downstairs. "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN! MIKE'S TRYING TO KILL EL! DAMN IT HOPPER!" everyone screamed. "WHAT!" yelled Hopper. "YES! MIKE IS ONE OF THE FLAYED!" we screamed. "WHAT! OK, FUCK!" groaned Hopper. "Should we kill him?" asked Hopper. "NO! Hopper, he's our friend. He might still be in there. Like I was." said Will. "We'll just knock him out, and burn the Mindflayer out of him." he said. "Then we can all worry as a team about everything else." said Dustin darkly. "Wow, someone's in a mood." I grumbled. "Shut up" he said. "Everyone! Are we forgetting that this Mike person is trying to kill El?" exclaimed Alexei. "Yes, Smirnoff, we know!" said Hopper. "Then why are you not doing anything about it!" I yelled at Hopper, smashing a lamp over Mike's head. "I'm going to something about it!" Hopper yelled. Then I noticed he was holding a gun, and was pointing it at Mike's head. "Hopper!" I yelled. "You can't shoot Mike, he'll die!" "Well what else are we supposed to do. Suddenly a gun went off, and blood appeared on Mike's leg. "That's what you're supposed to do!" said a girl's voice. I looked over and saw none other than Nancy Wheeler, who had just shot her younger brother in the leg. Mike fell to the ground, and Nancy grabbed a syringe, and injected Mike with some sort of sedative. He passed out. "Let's go!" she yelled. "There's no way that I'm letting this thing destroy my brother!" Everyone was speechless. We all stared at Nancy. "LET'S FUCKING GO!" she yelled. We all ran to the car. Joyce stepped out of the car with Jonathan and Steve. Wait, Steve? "What the hell are you doing with Jonathan and Ms. Byers?" I questioned him. "Well I went to go get help." he responded. "Also I told them that you and Will are dating." "WHAT! Steve!" I complained. Joyce smiled. "You two are great for each other." she told me, smiling. "But first, let's get the Mindflayer out of Mike." she said. "Ok" we all said. "Not to be rude Ms. Byers, but all of us can't fit in your car" said Kali, holding a passed out El in one arm, and holding Robin's hand in her's. "Ooh, I have an idea." said Mick mischievously. I had no idea what she was planing, but Dottie grinned. Axel laughed. "Hell yes!" said Kali. "What are we doing?" asked Robin. Kali grinned. "You'll see"

*10 minutes later*

"Holy shit, this is AMAZING!" I cried. Mick's idea was for Kali and her gang, Robin, El, and Will and I to ride on top of Ms. Byers's car. Kali and Robin were kissing, Mick and Axel were talking, Funshine was complaining to Dottie about how we were gonna get pulled over, and Will and I were talking. Then Will pulled out his cassette player. I smiled, and pulled out my cassette tape of Sandinista, which was the one out of three Clash albums I owned. Will grinned and put the cassette in, putting it to The Magnificent Seven.

Ring, ring, it's 7:00 AM, move yourself to go again.

Cold water in the face, brings you back to this awful place.

Knuckle merchants and your bankers too, must get up and learn those rules.

We laughed as we heard Dustin complain loudly from inside the car. "Do they have to listen to that shit. It's awful!" he complained. "Language!" said Hopper sternly. El woke up. "Jane!" said Kali happily. "Hey El!" said Robin. "Is Dustin complaining again and- WHY THE HELL AM I ON TOP OF A CAR!" El screamed. Kali laughed. "It was Mick's idea." she said, gesturing to the woman sitting next to Axel. Mick grinned. Suddenly we heard sirens. "Shit" I cursed. "What did I tell you?" said Funshine. I leaned over and tapped the window. Dustin noticed and rolled down the window. "The cops are coming." I told him. He nodded. "I'll tell Hopper." he said, then he rolled up the window. I heard Hopper pick up his radio and tell the cops who were chasing us to leave, and they did. "They left" said Funshine, confused. I smirked. "That's the nice thing about being friends with Hopper." I said. We all grinned.