"Focus now, fangirl later, Jane"

(Your P.O.V.)

We all sat down around the table. I sat next to Robin, and noticed her starring at Kali, who sat across from her. Everytime Kali looked at Robin, the two blushed and looked away. El squealed with excitement. "Ooh, I think Kali and Robin like each other!" she said, grinning. Robin and Kali blushed even more. "Uh- I mean uh yeah I do like you Kali" stuttered Robin. "I like you too Robin." Kali said, smiling softly at her. They held each other's hands, and El looked so excited, I thought she was gonna pass out. El opened her mouth to say something, but Kali said "Focus now, fangirl later, Jane." "Right" I said. "So Kali, use your powers to distract Jordan, then all of us will attack her. Third time's a charm right?" "Right I guess, but every time we try to attack her, one of us almost gets strangled. And I don't want you or El to get hurt again." said Will. I smiled at him, and he leaned over kissed me. I smiled even more. "So far that's only the second time you've kissed him Will, but we can tell you and Y/n love each other." said Hopper, glaring at Mike. Mike began to complain, but the Party, and Kali and her gang, said "He has a point." We told Kali and her gang about when Mike and El were dating, they spent all of their time making out. Mike's face was priceless, and we burst out into laughter.  

(Later that night)

"So we have to go to that steel works place?" asked Kali. "Yeah" I said. "Ok. So are we gonna go or what?" Robin asked. "Yeah, if you not too busy hanging out with your girlfriend" said Lucas. "Shut up Sinclair" said Robin. Kali grinned, and kissed Robin. El promptly passed out of excitement. 

After we woke up El, we went to Brimborn Steel Works, but not before catching Kali and Robin making out in a linen closet. El giggled as she opened the closet. "JANE!" complained Kali, embarrassed. Steve, Dustin and I burst out laughing. "Ok, can we go now?" asked Will, trying not to laugh. "Yes" muttered Kali, shooting El a I'll get you for that look. We laughed as we piled in to Hopper's car.

Should I stay or should I go? A Will Byers x male reader fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें