Epilogue

(3rd person P.O.V.)

-Nine Months later-

Today was the last day of school. The Party decided to go to Mike's house after school. They played D&D and ate Eggos. Steve and Y/n had invited Robin, because they knew she was struggling with depression. She had been depressed ever since Kali and her gang had left. She had quit her job and locked herself in her room. She barely ate or drank anything, and her sarcastic flare was gone. She never smiled anymore. She didn't even make fun of Steve when she saw him. The Party taught Robin how to play D&D, but she played for only a little bit. Then there was a knock at the bassment door. "Mike?" asked Nancy. "K-" There was some whispering coming from the door. "There are some people who want to see you" said Nancy. Mike frowned in confusion. He opened the door....and there stood Kali and her gang. "KALI!" cried Robin happily. "ROBIN!" The two girls rushed towards each other, and wrapped each other in a hug. "I missed you so much!" said Robin. "I missed you too!" said Kali. "Yeah she did." said Dottie. "She locked herself in her room and didn't come out." "Robin did that too." said Steve. "Could we stay over at your place?" Y/n asked Will. "Sure" said Will. "So, we have something to tell you all" said Kali and her gang. "What is it?" asked Robin. "We're going to stay in Hawkins" they told us. "YES!" said Robin happily. 

(At the Byers's house)

As everyone set up their sleeping bags, Will looked through his cassettes, and found his favorite Clash album, Combat Rock. He then put on his favorite song, Should I stay or should I go.

Darling you've got to let me know,

Should I stay or should I go.

If you say that you are mine, I'll be here 'till the end of time. 

So you've got to let me know, should I stay or should I go.

"It's always tease tease tease." sung Y/n. Will smiled and sung back "You're happy when I'm on my knees." "One day it's fine and next it's black." "So if you want me off your back." "Well come on and let me know," "Should I stay or should I go." they sung together. 

*So, this book is finished! Thank you @Mimi18192 for helping me write this story!*