"WE'RE OUT OF EGGOS! I CAN'T KILL THE MINDFLAYER WHEN I HAVEN'T HAD EGGOS!"

Hopper's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of El's screams. I thought there was a monster, or El was being hurt. I grabbed my gun and ran into the kitchen. Alexei looked as if he was trying not to laugh. "El, honey, what's wrong?" I questioned. "WE'RE OUT OF EGGOS! DAD, WE'RE OUT OF EGGOS! I CAN'T KILL THE MINDFLAYER WHEN I HAVEN'T HAD EGGOS!" she screamed. Alexei laughed. I chuckled. "El, I think the Hendersons have some Eggos. Do you want to eat breakfast with them?" I suggested, trying not to laugh. "Ok, only if they have Eggos." "Ok, Alexei, come on."

*This part of the chapter is brought to you by a very pissed off El, because she doesn't have any Eggos*

(Your P.O.V.) 

I woke up to someone standing above me. "AHH! HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK WHO- wait El?" "Hi!" she said happily. "Why the fuck are you here?" I asked. "We're out of Eggos, and Dad told me you had some." she said. "Why are in my damn room though?" "Because I don't know where the Eggos are." she responded. "But why me and not Dustin?" "Can you ask questions after I eat all the Eggos?" she asked. "Fine. Can I get dressed first?" I grumbled. "Ok." She stepped out of the room. I got dressed and went downstairs. I noticed Hopper and Alexei in the corner of the kitchen. "Hey Hopper, hi Alexei." I said. "Hi y/n" said Alexei, smiling at me. I returned his smile. Hopper nodded at me in greeting. "Ok, where are the Eggos." said El, getting impatient. I laughed. "In the freezer." "Let's go wake up Dustin"

(After El ate all of the Eggos)

"Ok. 3, 2, 1- DUSTIN WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I yelled at him. "AHH!" he screamed. He grabbed his can of Farrah Faucet spray and sprayed it in my face. "AHH SHIT IT BURNS!" I screamed. Hopper, El, and Alexei burst into laughter. "DAMN IT DUSTIN!" I screamed as I rushed to the bathroom.

(At school)

"Right then. Remember, only knockout Jordan. Then, we'll take her to the sauna at the pool, and if we're lucky, we'll get the Mindflayer out of her." I explained. "Right, like we never have bad luck." Max said sarcastically. I sighed. "We can at least try." 

(After school)

"Jordan's coming!" yelled Max. "Ok, on three, 1, 2, 3!" I yelled as El used her powers to throw a brick into Jordan's head. Jordan fell to the ground, unconscious. Hopper pulled up,we threw Jordan into the trunk of the car, and drove off to the pool.

(At the pool)

We put Jordan into the sauna and turned it on. That woke her up. She screamed in pain. "Please! I'm sorry! H-he made me do it. Stop!" she pleaded. Black tendrils crept up her neck. She slammed into the door, and the door broke off. "Shit!" I screamed. She grabbed me by my throat and began to choke me. I couldn't breath. I could faintly hear Will screaming my name. I kicked Jordan in the stomach. She staggered back and dropped me. I fell to the ground, gasping for air. "Y/n!" Will cried, running up to me. "We need to leave" I said. "Ok, let's go" said Will. He picked me up and the Party ran to Hopper's car. "What happened?" he asked. "JUST GO!" we screamed. Hopper didn't ask any more questions. We sped off. "Wait, pull over" said El. "Ok?" said Hopper. He did as she said. "It's obvious we can't defeat the Mindflayer by ourselves. We need help. We need my sister." she said. "SISTER?!" we exclaimed.