Chapter 011

(Your P.O.V.)

As we pulled up to the abandoned warehouse, I could see a faded sign that read BRIMBORN STEEL WORKS. As Will and I stepped out of the car, he stumbled and fell into my arms. "Will!" "Are you ok?" I questioned. "Y-yeah just, I get nauseous around the Mindflayer, I dunno why." he said. "Are you sure you're gonna be ok?" "Yeah" "Ok, let's go."

(Inside) 

I noticed Jordan kneeling on the ground, whispering something into someone's ear. "It's flaying someone." whispered Will. "We have to help them!" said Steve. "Yeah no shit, Harrington" whispered Kali. Robin grinned and high-fived her. Lucas grabbed his wrist rocket and fired a rock into the back of Jordan's head. She turned, annoyed. Before we could tell them not to be stupid, Steve charged her with his bat, and Hopper fired a few shots at Jordan. A bullet grazed her arm and shot her in the leg. She grunted in pain and fell to the ground. We sighed and joined the fight. Steve hit her in the face with his bat, Kali shot Jordan, Robin hit Jordan in the throat with her ice cream scooper, Lucas fired rocks at her, Dustin sprayed her in the face with his can of Farrah Fawcett spray, which I found hilarious, El used her powers to hit her, Hopper shot her, Alexei poured his Slurpee on her, and Will and I kicked and punched her. I almost felt sorry for her. Within minutes, she was dead. But then, her body began to shake, and turned into blood and guts, then began to move away, leaving nothing but a bone. "Oh god" said Dustin, stumbling away. Judging from the retching sounds coming from the corner, I guessed that he was vomiting. "We did it. We actually did it!" Will said happily. We smiled. "Ok, let's get the hell out of this shithole." said Dustin. "Yes please" we said. We got into Hopper's car and drove home.

(10 minutes later) 

"FUCK!" Dustin yelled. "Who opened the gate? And exactly where is the gate? Guys, why did it occur to no one that we have to find the gate and close it?" realized Dustin.

Well shit.

*Thank you @Mimi18192 for helping me write this entire story! You are amazing!*