A surprise visit

Your P.O.V.

El explained that she had a sister who lived in Chicago with a group of people, taking revenge on the people who had hurt them. "So that's where you got the whole bitchin punk look?" he questioned. "Yes. I'm sorry. I lied." she whispered. "No, El, it's ok. Don't be sorry. I'm just a bit surprised, that's all" he said gently. "So we need to drive to Chicago?" asked Alexei. "Yeah" said El. "But we need some rest first. Y/n's hurt." she said. "Let's go to Mike's place." she suggested. "Ok. But can we go get Steve first?" Dustin and I said at the same time. "Ok." said Hopper. 

Your P.O.V.

We were in Mike's basement when we got a call from a unknown number. "Who is that?" Will asked. "I don't know" I said. "It could be Hopper, he got a new phone" Steve said from upstairs . "Are you spying on us !" asked Mike. "NO! I'm just checking on you." he said. "And it obviously can't be Hopper, since he RIGHT HERE YOU DINGUS!" yelled Robin. "Oh, yeah." said Steve. Robin scoffed. "You're a moron, Harrington." she said. "Already figured that out" I muttered. Robin laughed and we gave each other a high five. A knock from the basement ended the conversation. "You guys, Kali and her gang is here." said Steve, sounding slightly nervous. El ran from the couch, and opened the door, to reveal a tall, dark haired girl and a group of people behind her. "Kali!" cried El happily. "Jane!" said Kail excitedly. They hugged each other happily. 

*Sorry about the short chapter!*