Hot As Hell

Stiles stood in front of his father's grave, just looking at the headstone made him clench his jaw in anger.

"Stiles?" Someone behind his said.

"What do you want, Scott?" Stiles asked not even turning around.

"Can we please just talk?" Scott asked slowly approaching Stiles from behind.

"About what Scott?  The fact that my father is now dead because you trusted Theo over me?  Yes, let's talk," Stiles 

"All of us trusted Theo, Stiles," Scott reminded him.

"I didn't," Stiles said through gritted teeth,"I told you from day one, that Theo was bad news but you didn't listen.  None of this would have happened if you had just listened to me, my Dad would still be alive and hundreds of others would also be alive.  But you had to trust Theo and he resurrected the beast, the one thing my kind have been trying to keep down for centuries."

Scott stopped dead in his tracks,"Your kind?" He asked worry and concern in his voice.

Stiles chuckled bitterly and turned to Scott his eyes glowing with an unholy fire,"Guess there's no reason to hide the fact that I'm a Hellhound."

Stiles walked away pushing past Scott.

Scott put his hand on Stiles' shoulder,"Stiles wait-- AHHHH!" Scott cried out as his hand suddenly caught on fire.

Stiles turned back to Scott eyes still glowing,"I'm leaving Scott.  And I'm not coming back."

Scott held his hand, it still smoked and it now had angry red burns covering most of it, Scott looked at Stiles in fear as he turned back around to continue his walk home.

Time Skip

"What the hell are we doing here, Deaton?" Stiles asked as they drove past the welcome to Mystic Falls sign.

"There's a school for supernaturals here," Deaton told the Hellhound.

"Really?  We drove to the other side of the country just for a school?" Stiles asked, rolling his eyes at his guardian.

"This school could use your touch," Deaton said.

"What does that mean?" Stiles asked curiously.

"They've been having some trouble with a few monsters," Deaton explained.

"So I'm not just going to be a student but also a bodyguard?  Great, best job I ever wanted," Stiles said sarcastically.

Deaton sighed,"It can also help you control your powers."

"I already have plenty of control," Stiles said, as he flicked out his claws for effect.

"Over the physical side of your abilities, yes," Deaton told him,"But you are still a Harbinger of Death, Stiles.  You must learn how to control that part of you before it becomes to much."

"You mean like Lydia," Stiles said.

Deaton's expression turned grim,"Yes, I mean like Lydia."

Lydia had pushed herself to hard while trying to find out who the beast was, and was now a permanent resident of Eichen house.

"What kind of monsters do they have?" Stiles asked over a moment of silence.

"Ones that have been forgotten by history, dragons, gargoyles, trolls, cyclopes, sphinxs--"

"Great, that is fan-fricking-tastic!" Stiles shouted.

"Calm down," Deaton told him, noticing how his hands started to smoke.