Harbingers Of Death

Hope hummed as she stood up from Stiles' bed stretching, slowly starting to pull on her clothes.

"Are you humming?" Stiles asked, his hands behind the back of his head.

"Am I not allowed to?" Hope asked him, turning around towards him and smirking.

"No, you can. It's just weird to see you have a happy emotion for once," Stiles said, smiling as well.

Hope jumped onto the bed and kissed Stiles' chest, he grabbed her head gently and guided it to his lips and they kissed long and slow.

Hope pulled back, suddenly remembering that she had a boyfriend and a roommate."I have to go," She said, going to stand up.

Stiles pulled her back down, turning her over and kissing her neck,"What if I don't want you to go?" Stiles asked, nuzzling her neck.

Hope suppressed a moan,"As much as I would love to stay in this bed and have amazing... crazy... wild... animal like sex," Hope shook her head violently trying to convince herself to leave, shoving Stiles off of her.

Stiles laughed as Hope stood back up.

"I still have a boyfriend I have to take care of and a roommate that knows absolutely nothing about us, and if nobody else knows that'd be great," Hope said, pulling on her high heeled boots.

Stiles winced,"Yeah, about that..."

Hope rounded on Stiles,"What did you do?" She growled.

"So... I may have come into contact with Truth weed, and blurted out that we may have been sleeping together to Josie and MG," Stiles said nervously,"And Lizzie being a lot smarter than she looks put the pieces together."

"The exact people that I didn't want to know now know?" Hope asked, her temper starting to rise.

"Maybe," Stiles nervously said.

Hope clenched her jaw,"You are so lucky you are so good at sex, if you weren't I would probably kill you."

"Mmm-hmm," Stiles said standing up.

Hope blushed and turned away from him, as he pulled on some pants. While she was turned away he snuck up behind her, wrapping an arm around her waist, just above the waistline of her pants. She moaned as she tilted her neck to the side giving Stiles better access as he planted several kisses along her neck and jaw.

"Stop... teasing me," Hope said breathlessly, spinning around and kissing him full on the mouth, her hands gliding up his bare chest.

Stiles smirked and jerked back out of her reach.

"What are you doing?" Hope asked, feeling like her puppy was just stolen.

Stiles gave her an innocent smile but she could see the mischief in his eyes,"You said you had somewhere to be."

"I hate you," Hope growled, turning toward the door.

"Sure," Stiles said sarcastically,"I'll see you later."

Hope just flipped him off and rushed back to her room, careful not to wake Cleo as she rushed around putting on different clothes instead of the ones she had from yesterday. She didn't even realize it but she started humming again.

"What is that sound?" Cleo asked, opening her eyes and sitting up.

"I'm humming," Hope answered,"A song."

"Are you unwell?" Cleo asked.

"Quite the opposite," Hope replied,"Everything is right with the world. Lizzie and I are friends again, Landon's back, and I haven't seen any new monsters, which means the defensive perimeter I spelled around the school is working. Today is going to be a good day."