Claiming

"Alright, that's enough," Hope said, grabbing a robe,"This is really hard for me to say but we have to stop having sex...for now."

Stiles swallowed and nodded, looking away from Hope. They lost all track of time, but it was now light outside, after it had been light out the day before.

Hope slipped the robe back on, biting down on her lip,"This is already harder than I thought," She mumbled, every muscle in her body wanting to be closer to Stiles, to feel his warmth, to let him—

Hope shook her head violently,"Very, very hard," She mumbled.

"What if we go back?" Stiles suggested,"I think it mostly has to do with us being alone together, so..."

Hope shook her head again,"No. I'm not ready yet."

Stiles huffed, not meeting Hope's eyes, in fact, he was doing everything in his power not to look at her or he would be forced to kiss her which would undoubtedly lead to more and more things.

"We should go to some place populated!" Hope suddenly shouted.

"That's...not a good idea for us," Stiles stated, looking down at his hands.

"Why?" Hope asked, confused.

"I, uh...You know how I talked to Dorian without you knowing?" Stiles mumbled, looking very nervous.

"Yeah," Hope said.

"Well, he told me that when a couple accepts the bond, that both of them tend to be a bit more possessive," Stiles said.

Hope's brows furrowed,"How possessive are we talking?"

"Alright, just picture me standing next to another woman," Stiles said.

Hope did so, and she immediately snarled, her eyes flaring yellow, her breathing coming out in harsh pants and she suddenly wanted to rip apart the woman with an unknown face that she imagined.

Stiles nodded, still not looking at Hope.

"Oh, crap," Hope exclaimed, putting her hands to the sides of her face,"How long is this supposed to last?"

"That part was unclear," Stiles said.

"So what are we supposed to do?" Hope demanded.

Stiles finally looked at Hope, his eyes filling with fire, and they both stood up in unison and Hope was suddenly against the wall, Stiles's tongue in her mouth and he was ripping off her robe.

Time Skip

Hope and Stiles laid next to each other, after having another ten hours of loving each other. But it felt like they could never get enough of it. Neither of them were sore or too tired. But they've had enough where they could tolerate laying next to each other.

"That was fun," Hope said, sweat soaking her face, the bed, and her entire body, both hers and Stiles's.

"Yeah," Stiles said, staring up at the ceiling,"Now we really do have to stop."

"I'm trying," Hope panted,"Did Dorian say anything about this? About...not stopping. Not ever wanting to stop. Not needing to stop."

"Yes," Stiles admitted,"Even before it was good. But now it's just..." Stiles was kissing Hope again, and it took all her willpower to push him away,"Sorry," He rasped.

"Don't be," She replied, feeling the need to feel him against her again,"Men always tend to think with what's between their legs."

"Oh, ha ha," Stiles said sarcastically,"I don't think you should be talking with what you've been willingly doing to me. And how it was all your idea to do it."