Harbinger & Ferryman Duet

Stiles looked to his left at Hope who stayed asleep, Hope never wanted to be held while she slept, so he always just left her alone.

Stretching and popping multiple joints, he stood up and walked to the door, his and Hope's clothes scattered all over the floor.

Most of the time after they were done, Hope would just go back to her room to sleep, but this time she was too tired to move, so she fell asleep.

Stiles pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and walked out of the room letting Hope sleep. He would never admit it to anyone, but he started to care for Hope as more than a friend or even sex buddy, if that was what they were. He worried what would happen if or when Landon came back. Hope loved Landon, he knows that much for sure, but did she still love him.

Stiles walked into the kitchen where MG also was, slowly slurping what looked like a blood shake.

"Trouble sleeping?" Stiles asked, and MG nodded.

"Ever feel like everyone is just blaming you for everything?" MG asked.

Stiles laughed,"You have no idea."

"What did you do about it?"

"I came here," Stiles gestured around him to the school,"Against my will, but I'm starting to like it here."

"You mean you like Hope?" MG asked.

Stiles hesitated a moment before nodding.

"Just... don't hurt her, okay?" MG said,"She's had a lot of pain in her life."

"My track record speaks for itself," Stiles said,"I mean, she's about dive head first into a prison world filled with monsters for her first love. If anything I'll be the one getting hurt," Stiles said, making a fist, and taking deep breaths,"That's usually how it ends for me, I get hurt while they go off to find their soulmate. First girl I fell in love with... left me at the school dance to go find her first boyfriend that resulted in her getting physically hurt, badly. My first official girlfriend we never officially broke up, but I could smell her wanting to be with a dick named Theo."

"That's... hard," MG said,"I've had a lot of maybe's, there was a gorgon, Kaleb's sister, a witch named Alyssa Chang, and Lizzie."

"Wait Lizzie?" Stiles asked.

MG nodded.

"I guess that makes sense," Stiles said,"The nerd, no offense, always wants to be with the hottest girl."

"None taken," MG said,"But you did, you're with the hottest girl."

"Yeah, in the way she wants to be," Stiles said,"Not in the way I want to be though."

"Wait, so you're actually--" MG started.

"Starting to care about Hope in a relationship way, yes I am," Stiles said,"But once again, she has a chance to save her first love so it might not work out for me."

"Well, don't despair," MG said,"There is always hope for you even in the darkest of times."

Stiles' eyes narrowed,"Was that a pun?"

MG smiled,"Maybe."

Time Skip

Stiles was not an official member of the super squad so he couldn't attend the meetings but he got the gist of it. Hope is desperate and MG thinks Malivore should stay closed off.

So, he did the natural thing and stayed out of it, going to check the perimeter around the school and town.

Walking through the streets of Mystic Falls, a familiar someone popped up.