Coach?

Stiles carried Lydia bridal style into the animal clinic as she tried to hold back her scream.

"Get her on the table!" Deaton shouted to him.

"Doc, you gotta do something!" Stiles yelled.

"I can't," Deaton said,"But you can cauterize it."

"What?" Stiles asked, confused.

"You can burn the hole shut," Deaton replied,"I can only heal her after she's stable."

"Okay, how do I do that?" Stiles asked, holding Lydia down as she continued to writhe in pain.

"You can't use fire," Deaton explained,"Just heat up your finger, and press it in the incision."

Stiles nodded, he held up a clawed finger and the tip started to heat up.

Then without hesitation pressed it in her head, and Stiles put his free hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming as he burned the hole shut.

Lydia screamed, Stiles and Deaton were thrown back as the windows shattered, covering everything in glass.

Stiles stood, going over to Lydia and wiping the glass away from her eyes and face.

"Lydia?" Stiles whispered to her, fearing the worst,"Lydia, show me your eyes, okay? Come on, show me your eyes."

Lydia moaned as her eyes opened and her green eyes looked around her before finally settled on Stiles.

"Stiles?" She said, her voice cracking.

"There they are," Stiles said, smiling at her.

"Lydia?" A female voice said in disbelief.

Stiles and Lydia looked toward the source to see Natalie Martin.

"Mom?" Lydia replied.

Natalie rushed forward and hugged her daughter while Stiles just backed away.

"He saved my life, Mom," Lydia whimpered,"Stiles saved me."

Stiles looked at Deaton and he had a proud look in his eyes

"I'm not paying for the windows," Stiles told him, jabbing a thumb in their direction.

Deaton only gave a small amused smile.

Time Skip

Stiles laid on his bed, his eyes closed as he tried to sleep. The ceiling fan spinning quickly.

'The Beast hunts tonight,' A voice in his head said, and his eyes opened, revealing the orange glow.

Stiles growled softly, his pupils dilating as he stood, he only slept in shorts so he didn't have to worry about burning his clothes off.

Change Of View

Scott and the pack looked at the bus filled with bodies.

One of them looked up and reached towards them,"Help me," He begged weakly.